What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Peachey

TRANSLATION

Juniors
McSharkie said:
Ofcourse not, but why did you wait til now to bring up the obvious?

because of the sharks form and game last week and previous weeks. I Picked them to win last week, and i was mystified at how many times this clown got caught out, and destroyed all field position.

I personally don't care if he keeps doing it, I just can not understand why he is allowed to keep doing it.

You watch a long kicker, he kicks over davids head. If David is lucky and gets the bounce he needs, he may make 10 metres. If not, He losses 20 of what he could of made.

Starting a set from the 30 Metre line +. Is a formula for winning football games.
Starting a set fighting to get out of your red Zone, is disaster waiting to happen.

If i was a supporter of that team, I would be up in arms about it, and cause such a stir that things change.

Hey , but that's just me. 8)

Craigshark

First Grade
Yep thats your opinion.. I would much rather David Peachey then good old Ben Hornby though, who is lucky to even catch the ball when it goes straight to him.. ;-)

Iafeta

Referee
Craigshark, rest assured Ben Hornby is four thousand galaxies ahead of David Peachey. Peachey is the worst fullback in the competition currently, and that is not an exaggeration whatsoever. As for this he comes back hard, what a load of tripe, he looks like an old stager walking up to the lawn bowls club. Positionally he is terrible, speed wise he should be playing off the bench in reserve grade as a part time prop, defence wise he should be surfing off the coast of Raglan rather than be playing football.

As for the Sharks win more with him, then there's serious depth problems at the Sharks.

Kiwi

First Grade
fatshark said:
You jibberer, fact is Sharks win more games when he is on the field.

Doesn't look like they are winning much with him there, ditch the deadwood and move on.

Craigshark

First Grade
Iafeta said:
Craigshark, rest assured Ben Hornby is four thousand galaxies ahead of David Peachey. Peachey is the worst fullback in the competition currently, and that is not an exaggeration whatsoever. As for this he comes back hard, what a load of tripe, he looks like an old stager walking up to the lawn bowls club. Positionally he is terrible, speed wise he should be playing off the bench in reserve grade as a part time prop, defence wise he should be surfing off the coast of Raglan rather than be playing football.

As for the Sharks win more with him, then there's serious depth problems at the Sharks.

Yep, your entitled to your opinion.. Even though i couldnt careless what you think..
Who do you go for? Im assuming Warriors or Knights?

Iafeta

Referee
Does it matter? Drop the attitude, the general consensus has spoken in many threads on this issue. Its common knowledge that Peachey has not performed for 2 years now and is an extreme liability defensively.

Craigshark

First Grade
What attitude?
Im just sticking up for a player who plays for my team.. Gee, if you are going to get so angry with someone who doesnt agree with you, why do you post?
You are entitled to your opinion, but at the same time im entitled to mine..
Who do you go for? Its only a question..

cheese

Bench
:lol:

What a bloke
What a player
What a role model

wipe that egg off your faces fellas ....the peach is back

Raider_69

Post Whore
he played alot better tonight, although aided by a sickening kicking game...
OHH WOE IS ME!

fatshark

Bench
Shitted all over the so called new Australian fullback...your all a bunch of jokers!!!! :blahb:

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Hulka said:
:lol:

how f***ing stupid do you feel

How stupid does who feel, I hope your not talking about me hulka. I started the post about Peachey's Positioning play when in defense. For those that did not know, he used to stand 20 metres behind the defense line. He continually had to go back 20 + metres to pick up a ball other Fullbacks Catch on the full.

IN an interview today on ABC after the game, they mentioned that the sharks players had a few home truths told about each other, and PEACHEY stated he would Get back deeper and Catch more balls on the full.

They were obviously not happy with what he was doing, and they rectified it.

Look how he played tonight, and how much better they were against a Flat and disinterested Raiders outfit.

Peachey if you read this forum and my comments, No probs mate, IM only here to help. 8)

ali

Bench
Peach said Raper had pointed out a couple of things he should be doing better. One was catching more balls on the full and the other was sprinting back on kick returns. He did both tonight and was easily man of the match.

Stgillaman said:
How stupid does who feel, I hope your not talking about me hulka. I started the post about Peachey's Positioning play when in defense. For those that did not know, he used to stand 20 metres behind the defense line. He continually had to go back 20 + metres to pick up a ball other Fullbacks Catch on the full.

IN an interview today on ABC after the game, they mentioned that the sharks players had a few home truths told about each other, and PEACHEY stated he would Get back deeper and Catch more balls on the full.

They were obviously not happy with what he was doing, and they rectified it.

Look how he played tonight, and how much better they were against a Flat and disinterested Raiders outfit.

Peachey if you read this forum and my comments, No probs mate, IM only here to help. 8)
Yep, very good call Stgillaman. It's one thing to say someone's not playing well, it's a lot harder to spot exactly where it's going wrong. I was thinking of this thread during the first half as the change in his positioning became obvious.

supersoniceagle said:
Peach is on the decline, no doubt about. He doesn't even take the line on anymore, just offloads to his wingers

went through the Manly line a couple of times didn't he ? Well I guess almost anyone can do that.

Iafeta said:
Does it matter? Drop the attitude, the general consensus has spoken in many threads on this issue. Its common knowledge that Peachey has not performed for 2 years now and is an extreme liability defensively.

He was one of our better players in 2002, scored sixteen tries.

Why am I trying to explain facts to you? You're just a dribbler who likes the sound of his own voice.

Macca

Coach
Kiwi said:
fatshark said:
You jibberer, fact is Sharks win more games when he is on the field.

Doesn't look like they are winning much with him there, ditch the deadwood and move on.

Not a bad performance last night from the deadwood. Warriors are now last.