What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs South Sydney @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 24: Wests Tigers v South Sydney

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pezz70

Juniors
Farkin hell we nearly got ripped again. Good on you boys. Ah well I’ll take that.

53 missed tackles just way to many, cmon boys

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
There were more arm grabs in that game than in Aussie Rules, geez what a stressful team we follow..
I'm going to take away the positives before I rip into them.
1. We are still in there to avoid the spoon and
2. The young fellas in this club are starting to come thru.
Remember when we won Matts and we said in 4 years look out for these lads. Well it's happening already.
Why the '$-+&_: would Stefano leave for less money when there's a chance of good things to come?
Bye bye Ute.

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
We just continue to make games for the opposition, 18-4 was probably a proper reflection the tigers effort tonight and the final score was 18-16 it’s just proper shite

Pezz70

Juniors
Come on

Come on Pezz, he did good. Scored well, got a high shot and was all energy. Blokes like this need the experience.
I don’t think he is hopeless, just in the big league before he is ready. In saying that Tigers have had dramas all year. Listening to Benji in press conference saying he would have love to have rested Galvin actually gives me a bit of faith in what’s going on at the Tigers. Benji is seeing what is going on but his hands are tied due to injuries etc.

Pezz70

Juniors
We won for f**k sake, sorry for swearing but come on lads be happy for once.
I'm onto my 4th beer and it hasn't tasted this good for a long time.
Go the Tigers
I’ve had at least ten of those amber delights and winning is sweet but you’ve got to be objective.

im not a total drunk but i met a few boys to celebrate the end of my 34 year career this afternoon before returning home to consume copious amounts of home brew. I’d love to have TSP out to my place for a couple of home brews he’s not that far away but those that talk the loudest sometimes aren’t really up to it😂

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
I don’t think he is hopeless, just in the big league before he is ready. In saying that Tigers have had dramas all year. Listening to Benji in press conference saying he would have love to have rested Galvin actually gives me a bit of faith in what’s going on at the Tigers. Benji is seeing what is going on but his hands are tied due to injuries etc.
I didn't like you saying rest Galvin earlier on in the year because he was fit, young and healthy and needed NRL experience.
I said I'd only rest him if he was burnt out or injured. He's loving his footy and that showed tonight.
If we were definitely getting the spoon and there were no injuries or suspensions I'd definitely give Lachlan a rest...would he like that.... I don't think so.
We are rebuilding and his passing tonight was all class.

Nutz

Bench
I’ve had at least ten of those amber delights and winning is sweet but you’ve got to be objective.

im not a total drunk but i met a few boys to celebrate the end of my 34 year career this afternoon before returning home to consume copious amounts of home brew. I’d love to have TSP out to my place for a couple of home brews he’s not that far away but those that talk the loudest sometimes aren’t really up to it😂
Great stuff. Just enjoy the win mate. No point tonight over thinking it.
End of 34 yr career????

Pezz70

Juniors
Great stuff. Just enjoy the win mate. No point tonight over thinking it.
End of 34 yr career????
Yeah retired about 6 weeks ago. I was in govt dept and couldn’t handle the woke shit, they offered me a dollar and I took
It. Need a new job, can’t handle doin nothing

Latest posts