What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Simmons for NSW

Hindyscrack

Bench
mattyg said:
Personally El Masri deserves to make it. He should have been in contention even if cooper wasn't injured...he definately deserves to be considered and his form this year has been good. Won't be too surprised to see him named but i don't expect it..Whats the bet we see Rooney/Lewis in there yet again, proving how much of a joke the selection process is.

NSW has proven in the past years big, tall, strong wingers/centres are the way to go in Origin

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Did you miss the bit where they picked the little sh*t up and threw him back over the tryline? When he was 5 METRES OUT! He was covered the whole game and offered little to say he deserved Origin selection IMO.

Hindyscrack

Bench
Timmah said:
Did you miss the bit where they picked the little sh*t up and threw him back over the tryline? When he was 5 METRES OUT! He was covered the whole game and offered little to say he deserved Origin selection IMO.

No i didnt... Probably a first for Grothe

As i said, being dominated in two tackles a game isnt being owned... He still dominated or broke first attempt tackle on all other occasions...

JJ

Immortal
David who??

if I were a Sharks fan (thank god I am not), I'd be talking up Gallen

Latest posts