What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Day\time details for round 24

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
friggin idiots - make that a Sunday alvo and the ground is PACKED to the rafters

friggin Monday night - bloody hell!!

This also means that we miss out on a home Friday night as our last home game. . . . Could be a Sunday. That might be fun.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
friggin idiots - make that a Sunday alvo and the ground is PACKED to the rafters

Hate to say it but Wests v Souths at Leichhardt deserves it more.

Maybe it should've been the Sunday arvo but if I recall correctly the same clash a few weeks back at Parra didn't really draw that well.

scottyeel

Bench
Timmah said:

Maybe it should've been the Sunday arvo but if I recall correctly the same clash a few weeks back at Parra didn't really draw that well.
Hate to tell you but their is 2 games on Sunday afternoons;-)

Parra Guru

Coach
Timmah said:

from memory 12,000 on a rainy day with saints at the bottom of the ladder wasn't all that bad.

It's a very impractical schedule by the NRL regardless of whether it deserves FTA coverage or not

Hellsy

Immortal
How the hell have we been given soooo many Monday night games??????????

FMD :crazy:
I ahte Monday nite football.

Who has the updated tally list of who has played on Mondays???

sportsmad

Juniors
man i hate Monday night footy, the missus gets me up & about on w/e's when Parra's not playing :fist:
then all day at work on Monday i spend surfing for club news when i should be working:-$, then foxtel don't give it a replay 'til thurs, and if anything like the replay of the Drongos, starting at 05:30AM FFS ](*,)

that is all

Parra Guru said:
from memory 12,000 on a rainy day with saints at the bottom of the ladder wasn't all that bad.

It's a very impractical schedule by the NRL regardless of whether it deserves FTA coverage or not

Who said the NRl had anything to do with it.

I would think 1) blame Nine for not thiking it is one of the 3 best games of the round.
2) Blame Fox for thinking it is the next best game of the round and hence want it on their Ratings showpeice.

We can go back and forth all night about how the NRL should be in charge and the TV is runing the game and all that stuff, but this is what we have to deal with in the here and now.

Parra Guru

Coach
but i don't care that it's not on Channel 9, I still might get to it but I care that it's not on the weekend

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
sportsmad said:
man i hate Monday night footy, the missus gets me up & about on w/e's when Parra's not playing :fist:
then all day at work on Monday i spend surfing for club news when i should be working:-$, then foxtel don't give it a replay 'til thurs, and if anything like the replay of the Drongos, starting at 05:30AM FFS ](*,)

that is all

i think you speak what 85% of the forums are thinking! :lol:

Damn you Monday Nights :fist:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The stats on the MNF and FTA coverage of each team is in the NRL Forum and it's called Keeping Count - Nein and MNF Appearances.

Latest posts