What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean Widders

Suitman

Post Whore
planeteels said:
Deano is an awesome bloke in all aspects!!!

If Parra don't re-sign him this year, they've got ROCKS in their heads and I for one will be extremely peeved !!! The Bloke is the definition of a True CLUBMAN.

Indeed.

He also has the most incredible amount of natural talent.
He MUST be an Eel forever.

Suity

BD5733

Juniors
I thought Deanos form was great last year as well.

When he fires he fires, but when he doesnt, he still doesnt have a shocker, just quiet.

Re-sign him now!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Deano deserves another contract as he does every year.
Parra like to sign Dean on a year to year basis as he has been known to go downhill if he is not motivated by that thought each year.
Dean actually likes it that way too.

The Colonel

Immortal
planeteels said:
Deano is an awesome bloke in all aspects!!!

If Parra don't re-sign him this year, they've got ROCKS in their heads and I for one will be extremely peeved !!! The Bloke is the definition of a True CLUBMAN.

My sentiments exactly....... :D

Berta

Juniors
I am just pleased to see him with some consistency.
Nobody has ever doubted his ability but putting it on the paddock from week to week has always been an issue for Deano.
This year he is getting it all together and are'nt the Eels benefitting from that :clap:

bazza

Immortal
I love Deano.
He has been awesome this year.
I thought he there was something up at the start of the year when he couldn't get a game - but apparently he was injured.
And doing great stuff off the field as well.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
By his own admission (in BigLeague I think), Widders wasn't putting in the effort at the beginning of the year... he decided to change that, and the rest is history

Widders seems to have trimmed down a bit as well. Perhaps that's contributing to his fine form at the moment.

I hope the Eels don't re-sign him, so the Panthers can have a shot at signing him :D

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
sorry mate, but i hope he stays an eel. by the way, i like your signature, very appropriate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Parraren

Bench
With PJ, Deano & Fui we have, I think, one of the most lethal impact benches in the competition. Throw in the experience of Vella or Peek as the 4th benchy and it's a very potent mix indeed.

Latest posts