What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Bluey II

Aragorn

First Grade
Pls do like Steve Kearney and piss off back to SL.

You're out of your league.

Oh, and tell Thomas he's better off staying in SL as well. :shock:

jamaman

Juniors
Didn't Bluey say we would play attacking football!. so why take off Mateo,Mutalino and Packer!..Dumbass coaching

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
yeah... that was really tactically inept by Bluey...

can someone tell me why they chose Sam Lousi as 18th man if they were only gonna use him in the last 10mins???

Iafeta

Referee
Bluey... you are Forrest Gump without the dumb luck. Ping off back to Leeds, useless moron.

shiznit

Coach
i dont know if bluey is totally to blame...

he was let down badly by some of his players today...

Warmess

Juniors
can someone tell me why they chose Sam Lousi as 18th man if they were only gonna use him in the last 10mins???

Pretty sure they never intended on using someone. Rapira broke down in the pre game warm up. Had to have someone there, I guess. Lousi had played for the Vulcs so no way he could play 40+ mins.

Back to the topic at hand. We don't f**king deserve to get into the 8 after that 'performance'. We had everything to play for and the players just looked like they couldn't be f**ked.

I feel like Lillyman, and to a slightly lesser extent, Lousi aren't doing their fair share when they're on the field. So many times we'd go through a set of 6 and ONE of them might hit the ball up. The rest of the time it's those nuffie, pathetic hitups from Slaimankhel, Tupou, Henry and Taylor. God it's disgusting to watch.

Packer, Matulino and Mateo did their best when they came back, but everyone else out there had given up long before.

Aragorn

First Grade
i dont know if bluey is totally to blame...

he was let down badly by some of his players today...

Disagree.

League is like a game of chess and the players are like pawns.

And you dont blame the pawns when you lose a game of chess.

shiznit

Coach
Pretty sure they never intended on using someone. Rapira broke down in the pre game warm up. Had to have someone there, I guess. Lousi had played for the Vulcs so no way he could play 40+ mins.

Back to the topic at hand. We don't f**king deserve to get into the 8 after that 'performance'. We had everything to play for and the players just looked like they couldn't be f**ked.

I feel like Lillyman, and to a slightly lesser extent, Lousi aren't doing their fair share when they're on the field. So many times we'd go through a set of 6 and ONE of them might hit the ball up. The rest of the time it's those nuffie, pathetic hitups from Slaimankhel, Tupou, Henry and Taylor. God it's disgusting to watch.

Packer, Matulino and Mateo did their best when they came back, but everyone else out there had given up long before.

the whole point of an 18th man is to have someone available in a case like this where someone goes down just before the game starts.

playing with 3 men on the bench for 70mins is not good use of an 18th man

what the hell was the 18th man doing playing today?? this isn't the fricken 80's.

the only reason why i could see it happen like this was that perhaps Omar was 18th man... and with Manu injured they had to pull Sam Lousi late... and when Steve Rapira went down they had no choice....

if that was the case im not sure why they didnt pull Sam from the Vulcans game or pull a kid out of the NYC.

this isnt the f**ken 80's FFS

Last edited:

Aragorn

First Grade
the whole point of an 18th man is to have someone available in a case like this where someone goes down just before the game starts.

what the hell was the 18th man doing playing today?? this isn't the fricken 80's.

the only reason why i could see it happen like this was that perhaps Omar was 18th man... and with Manu injured they had to pull Sam Lousi late... and when Steve Rapira went down they had no choice....

if that was the case im not sure why they didnt pull Sam from then Vulcans game or pull a kid out of the NYC.

Blame the coach.

I love this forum, its good therapy. :D

MKEB...

Staff member

playing with 3 men on the bench for 70mins is not good use of an 18th man

if that was the case im not sure why they didnt pull Sam from the Vulcans game or pull a kid out of the NYC.

+1

shiznit

Coach
Disagree.

League is like a game of chess and the players are like pawns.

And you dont blame the pawns when you lose a game of chess.
terrible analogy...

RL is a game played by blokes on the field... the key decisions are made by the blokes on the field.

if it was truly a chess game...

the halves are the ones who are controlling this chess game...

shiznit

Coach
Blame the coach.

I love this forum, its good therapy. :D
dont get me wrong... Bluey has had a shocker...

with the talent at his disposal its disgraceful the manner in which they have been losing....

but there comes a point when you also need to look at the likes of Shaun Johnson who really should have iced that game.

this is the 2nd time this season where he should have come in and iced the game... if he wants to be a top quality half... thats what he need to do.

too many times he's happy to pass it on to Maloney... next season he has Leuluai outside him...

Aragorn

First Grade
terrible analogy...

RL is a game played by blokes on the field... the key decisions are made by the blokes on the field.

if it was truly a chess game...

the halves are the ones who are controlling this chess game...

your analogy of the halves controlling the chess game doesnt make sense.

Izz

Bench
I've had my say about BluesClues enough in past threads already, but i will repeat (for the 100th time): Interchange bench! You're not doing it right!

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Bluey seems to have earned the job based on an achievement in 2005, being a Kiwi and also someone you'd have a jar with.

The man has little idea how to lead an NRL side towards winning games.

They told he's a motivator. I don't see it.

He told me last week our attack was the issue, then the week before it was our defence. He tells me Omar is up to it, but he probably won't re-sign him. He has less idea about how to use a bench than a man with no arse.

_addict

Juniors
Bluey seems to have earned the job based on an achievement in 2005, being a Kiwi and also someone you'd have a jar with.

The man has little idea how to lead an NRL side towards winning games.

They told he's a motivator. I don't see it.

He told me last week our attack was the issue, then the week before it was our defence. He tells me Omar is up to it, but he probably won't re-sign him. He has less idea about how to use a bench than a man with no arse.
Comment of the week!