What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Bluey,

Brando

Juniors
I trust you watched the last two doggies games and can see the talent that you have just pissed away. So thank you very much!:x

SilentOne

Juniors
You have to ask yourself why wasn't he playing like that for the warriors?

he's no massive loss in my opinion.

Aragorn

First Grade
I trust you watched the last two doggies games and can see the talent that you have just pissed away. So thank you very much!:x

Yeah, well we kept the rock (aka The Beast); while they got the diamonds.

Hopefully they turn out to be fake diamonds...

Brando

Juniors
Inu is a human being afterall....give him a run on jersey and the star treatment and he performs....but keep him sidelined all year and treat him like shit and when he finally gets a chance, surprise surprise, his heart isn't quite in it or he tries too hard. Coaching is as much nursing players personalities as it is knowing the game! Just ask Wayne Benannt.

Tbh I was a bit apprehensive with the midseason signing of Inu, I knew what he was capable of but I just thought he was to rocks and diamonds; I guess I bought into the public perception of him. Im really starting to warm to him, I love the X factor type players.

Brando

Juniors
Tbh I was a bit apprehensive with the midseason signing of Inu, I knew what he was capable of but I just thought he was to rocks and diamonds; I guess I bought into the public perception of him. Im really starting to warm to him, I love the X factor type players.

Enjoy the ride X.

Meth

Staff member
We're paying for him to play for the Bulldogs too. We're a laughing stock.

Meth

Staff member
Your club must really not have liked him... oh well one mans trash is another mans treasure I guess.

Also cheers Brando.

I, and many others, loved Inu. Its a real shame to see him go. Bulldogs are my second team for the rest of year because I want to see him do well.

ozbash

Referee
I, and many others, loved Inu. Its a real shame to see him go. Bulldogs are my second team for the rest of year because I want to see him do well.

You should make them your first team and go and post in their forum..

ozbash

Referee
I, and many others, loved Inu. Its a real shame to see him go. Bulldogs are my:lol: second team for the rest of year because I want to see him do well.

Oh yes, the old "man love"...

I refer to it as something else but I wont call you a shirt lifter on a public forum...:)