What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Cam and Bryan – I’m Sorry

mikem

Juniors
I was at the Grand Final and was one of those who booed at the Melbourne Storm captain when he appeared on screen.

See, I was sick of this cheating ratbag team getting away with murdering our game for years. Grapple Tackles, Chicken-wings, wrestling…….. you name it…….. you scum have done it. And Jeez it was great to see you get what you deserved.

Then we have your ‘MasterCoach’ insult the Manly players like Kite and Snake when he wouldn’t pick nor play them properly for NSW (I know he’ll blame the selectors but we all know who REALLY picked that shambles team) . Instead we have White……. Aka ‘Missing in Action”….. aka ‘The Loch Ness Monster’ (we have heard he is there but no one ever sees him).

Steve Turnstile on the wing….. need I go on.

Didn’t Bellamy’s rejects take his Grapple team apart….. How GOOD was THAT

Then we have Brian……. The AFL ring in…. questioning the credentials of the judiciary… with the Super Coach….. phlegm-spewing vitriol at anyone who would dare question his grapple techniques… and the refusing to apologise…

Apology…..

Yes Brian, Bellamy and Cam…….

When Captain Grapple, Coach Grapple and CEO Grapple apologise for your sad and sorry existence …… and then get the hell out of the game WE love..

Then I’ll apologise….. for not booing louder, you scum

Qld Shark

Juniors
I was at the Grand Final and was one of those who booed at the Melbourne Storm captain when he appeared on screen.

See, I was sick of this cheating ratbag team getting away with murdering our game for years. Grapple Tackles, Chicken-wings, wrestling…….. you name it…….. you scum have done it. And Jeez it was great to see you get what you deserved.

Then we have your ‘MasterCoach’ insult the Manly players like Kite and Snake when he wouldn’t pick nor play them properly for NSW (I know he’ll blame the selectors but we all know who REALLY picked that shambles team) . Instead we have White……. Aka ‘Missing in Action”….. aka ‘The Loch Ness Monster’ (we have heard he is there but no one ever sees him).

Then we have Brian……. The AFL ring in…. questioning the credentials of the judiciary… with the Super Coach….. phlegm-spewing vitriol at anyone who would dare question his grapple techniques… and the refusing to apologise…

Apology…..

When Captain Grapple, Coach Grapple and CEO Grapple apologise for your sad and sorry existence …… and then get the hell out of the game WE love..

:lol: don't hold back
You'll feel better if you let it all out

mikem

Juniors
Actually I quite respect Cam Smith as a player. I just hated THAT tackle and the fact that he just couldn't accept the fact he had done the wrong thing.

camsmith

Juniors
He didn't say he didn't do the wrong thing... he simply said he was penalised when previous grapples have gone by ignored.

Jasdragon

Juniors

Apology…..

:lol::lol::lol:

Apey

Staff member
We all know this bloke is full of it and he has basically blamed th Storm for everything that is wrong in our game which is complete and utter bull$hit.

Im all for giving this bloke a spray and I dont even support the Storm but the last comment was just bad taste and quite pathetic really...

Are you for real? Have you seen some of the crap other fans say to these guys? Nothing is too far..

Stained_Class

Juniors
Oh farkin hell. Yet another spoon fed media whore wah wahing about the Storm.
Get over it you gormless twat. If you think the Storm are the only grapplers then you are dumber than you appear.
Facts are the Tigers are actually the worst. But don't let facts get in the way of your useless vitriol.

Don't try to excuse YOUR poor sportsmanship with bullsh*t.
Cam Smith is a better person on his worst day, than you are on your BEST.

Now kindly go and top yourself.
cheers.

Quiet woman and cop it sweet. You've been dishing it out for ages. Now sit back and enjoy it like the rest of us. :D

Stained_Class

Juniors
Im all for giving this bloke a spray and I dont even support the Storm but the last comment was just bad taste and quite pathetic really...

No worse than some idiot who has no idea about the game telling someone to top themselves. Must be the boobs huh?

Bman26

Juniors
*yawns*, can we get like a list of people who are allowed to post in here, or maybe posters have to have 300+ posts before they can post here, otherwise people sign up and post this runnish and annoy the crap out of many.

StormChaser

First Grade
My God you are some way back neanderthal goose! Yeah I'm rooly tough like. Pfft! I've had worse said to ME on this forum by internest toughies.

You have issues and are a sook of the highest order. Go change your skirt.

mb63

Juniors
Oh farkin hell. Yet another spoon fed media whore wah wahing about the Storm.
Get over it you gormless twat. If you think the Storm are the only grapplers then you are dumber than you appear.
Facts are the Tigers are actually the worst. But don't let facts get in the way of your useless vitriol.

Don't try to excuse YOUR poor sportsmanship with bullsh*t.
Cam Smith is a better person on his worst day, than you are on your BEST.
Well summed up

Stained_Class

Juniors
StormChaser said:

Let's see these alleged facts. Just claiming it doesn't make it so.

StormChaser

First Grade
I am totally gobsmacked. After all the things that get said in here, I have a post removed because some nancy boy can't take a joke.

Truly pathetic.

the Lock8

Juniors

It's a pity your dad didn't "milkem" before he inseminated your mum with you. Everybody has the right to act like a wanker, but you abuse the priveledge.:cool:

Apology…..

BourbonRat

Juniors
Poor little 'mikem' :crazy:
Some Manly fans never grow up do they :roll:

After your little dummy spit I thought I'd go re-visit my 'favourite' Manly game.
See I'm one of those no nothing mexicans that you & your mates the media claim no nothing about rugby league.As usual......They & you are wrong :lol:

Wigan V Manly
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=X_4HSnEkyiI

LESStar58

Referee
I think that sums up what most people think but never say. Too bad it was on a forum.

The fact that this little turd only has 3 votes suggests the only "blow in" here is mikem.

If he had any balls he'd write to Waldron & Co. and tell them what he really thinks of them rather than restricting it to a forum.

AILD

Bench
I am totally gobsmacked. After all the things that get said in here, I have a post removed because some nancy boy can't take a joke.

Truly pathetic.

yeah you cant say a ton of stuff on here. you cant excessively insult family members or anything!!! that sux.