What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Cam and Bryan – I’m Sorry

MsStorm

Bench
I was at the Grand Final and was one of those who booed at the Melbourne Storm captain when he appeared on screen.

See, I was sick of this cheating ratbag team getting away with murdering our game for years. Grapple Tackles, Chicken-wings, wrestling…….. you name it…….. you scum have done it. And Jeez it was great to see you get what you deserved.

Then we have your ‘MasterCoach’ insult the Manly players like Kite and Snake when he wouldn’t pick nor play them properly for NSW (I know he’ll blame the selectors but we all know who REALLY picked that shambles team) . Instead we have White……. Aka ‘Missing in Action”….. aka ‘The Loch Ness Monster’ (we have heard he is there but no one ever sees him).

Steve Turnstile on the wing….. need I go on.

Didn’t Bellamy’s rejects take his Grapple team apart….. How GOOD was THAT

Then we have Brian……. The AFL ring in…. questioning the credentials of the judiciary… with the Super Coach….. phlegm-spewing vitriol at anyone who would dare question his grapple techniques… and the refusing to apologise…

Apology…..

Yes Brian, Bellamy and Cam…….

When Captain Grapple, Coach Grapple and CEO Grapple apologise for your sad and sorry existence …… and then get the hell out of the game WE love..

Then I’ll apologise….. for not booing louder, you scum

I feel so sorry for you.:(