What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Joe Licha.

Craigshark

First Grade
Get off your moral high horse you wanker, you never told a lie? The reaction to him signing elsewhere somewhat justifies the lie anyway, he was protecting himself and his career from a bunch of f**kwits who seem to think he owed them something.

This faux outrage over the lie is such bullshit, you are upset he left, thats it.

Speaking of sensitive...

Madsharkie

First Grade
Do you know what implying means dopey?

IMO the comments of yours I quoted are directed at me and you denying won't change my opinion. Also you are a massive sook and are way to sensitive about a forum. I look forward to actually trolling the absolute f**k out of you next time something bad happens with the sharks. Good luck with the rest of your season.

I didn't think he was having a go at you betcats, and I'm still of that opinion. He my change his mind though if you keep going on about it.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I am gonna start implying you are geniused if you don't start getting stuff.

Where have I mentioned you dopey?

I asked you one question I think .
That was who do you support.
You said Penrith ...and crapped on about wanting to root Luke lewis or some shit.
I quietly pointed out that your mob had got two of the sharks favourites in langy and Preston .., long before any bloody Luke lewis or whoever deal happened I might add.

My problem is with the poster called like Bowden and his constant shit in here.

You are Obsessed with me. Seek Help.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Oh Jesus, will you just f**k off.
Go back to the panthers forum.
Stop flicken trolling in here.

soc123_au

Staff member
Bloody hell. I am also a Panthers supporter and have a read in here regularly. I have to say Luke, you are a troll. FFS leave the Sharks fans alone, it's embarrassing.

betcats

Referee
Dead set
I cannot fathom what sort of loser goes into other teams forums to kick them when they're down .
Luke Bowden has plenty of form in that department too.

Lowest form of posting .

You are referring to someone else there besides luke.

I wasn't
I haven't

But I am going to.

Oh shit I done f**ked up now haha I look forward to it bra. Anyway I'm not posting in this thread again.

carcharias

Immortal
You are referring to someone else there besides luke.

Oh shit I done f**ked up now haha I look forward to it bra. Anyway I'm not posting in this thread again.

Mate I posted that directly after 2 of Luke Bowden stupid arse posts.

Then it was you that quoted me and had a crack .

It was directed squarely at him .

You are reading it wrongly .

That is it.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Mate I posted that directly after 2 of Luke Bowden stupid arse posts.

Then it was you that quoted me and had a crack .

It was directed squarely at him .

You are reading it wrongly .

That is it.

I think he is less interested in what you have to say then I am. If thats possible.

Now. Kindly stop talking about me and ill happily F%#k off this forum.

carcharias

Immortal
I think he is less interested in what you have to say then I am. If thats possible.

Now. Kindly stop talking about me and ill happily F%#k off this forum.

Then?

You were meant to kindly f**k off when fatso couldn't get his large arse into his footy shorts for round 1.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Can someone appoint more mods here please. 2 isn't enough. Need someone that is here during Bowden hours just to delete his dribble.

I vote carch. He deserves the pleasure

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Can someone appoint more mods here please. 2 isn't enough. Need someone that is here during Bowden hours just to delete his dribble.

I vote carch. He deserves the pleasure

Be my guest, 90% of my posts on here are simply responces to his ramblings, no skin off my nose.

Latest posts