What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Joe Licha.

Card Shark

Immortal
We could upgrade one of Holmes/Brown contract and get them a run in firsts

I thought Lichaa was a top 25 contracted player, which meant playing him in firsts didnt affect the salary cap. Then I think you said he is 2nd tier.

Please confirm.

cb4

First Grade
I thought Lichaa was a top 25 contracted player, which meant playing him in firsts didnt affect the salary cap. Then I think you said he is 2nd tier.

Please confirm.

Lichaa is second tier.

Brown is Toyota cup.

We could upgrade Brown for this year, before his NRL contract kicks in next year.

carcharias

Immortal
:roll:

Bro anyone who gets upset by online comments about a footy team is the pathetic one, sad merkin.

FFS
I don't have a problem with hanging shit on people in the right place.
I don't have a problem with other teams supporters coming in here if they
are fair dinkum.
I do not cop fake merkins that are here to stir shit.

This Luke Bowden f**ker is one of the fake merkins.
He's been in here many many times and it is always the same shit.

It f**ks every thread by turning it into ... Well, this.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
FFS
are fair dinkum.

You f%@k up the threads. Not me.

cb4

First Grade
Rightio - finally off to the Maldives, good luck with ASADA and ill see all you crazy kids in a week.

Unless you stop talking about me, in which case i wont post in here again.

See you nerds at the Panthers / Sharks game!! Will be a hoot!!

betcats

Referee
FFS
are fair dinkum.

You keep implying I came here just to deathride or take shots at the club, I did not, like Luke just said you started this shit with your hyper sensitivity.

This forum is not here just for sharks fans, its here for cronulla sharks related topics, anyone is free to comment here as much as they like so I dont give a flying f**k if you have a problem with other team fans coming here or not.

I rarely comment on the sharks, I certainly dont deathride you. I wanted this kid to stay at cronulla hence my involvement in the thread. If anyone has a problem with that they can eat a dick. What a f**king joke.

carcharias

Immortal
You keep implying I came here just to deathride or take shots at the club, I did not, like Luke just said you started this shit with your hyper sensitivity.

This forum is not here just for sharks fans, its here for cronulla sharks related topics, anyone is free to comment here as much as they like so I dont give a flying f**k if you have a problem with other team fans coming here or not.

I rarely comment on the sharks, I certainly dont deathride you. I wanted this kid to stay at cronulla hence my involvement in the thread. If anyone has a problem with that they can eat a dick. What a f**king joke.

I am gonna start implying you are geniused if you don't start getting stuff.

Where have I mentioned you dopey?

I asked you one question I think .
That was who do you support.
You said Penrith ...and crapped on about wanting to root Luke lewis or some shit.
I quietly pointed out that your mob had got two of the sharks favourites in langy and Preston .., long before any bloody Luke lewis or whoever deal happened I might add.

My problem is with the poster called like Bowden and his constant shit in here.

Feej

First Grade
Holy shit guys. Just ignore the trolls and they'll go away. Easy.

Supporters of other clubs that want to contribute sensibly to the discussion should always be welcome.

betcats

Referee
I am gonna start implying you are geniused if you don't start getting stuff.

Where have I mentioned you dopey?

I asked you one question I think .
That was who do you support.
You said Penrith ...and crapped on about wanting to root Luke lewis or some shit.
I quietly pointed out that your mob had got two of the sharks favourites in langy and Preston .., long before any bloody Luke lewis or whoever deal happened I might add.

My problem is with the poster called like Bowden and his constant shit in here.

Do you know what implying means dopey?

IMO the comments of yours I quoted are directed at me and you denying won't change my opinion. Also you are a massive sook and are way to sensitive about a forum. I look forward to actually trolling the absolute f**k out of you next time something bad happens with the sharks. Good luck with the rest of your season.

Last edited:

Latest posts