What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Joe Licha.

carcharias

Immortal
so he gets dropped.
he's had go 1 go in top grade ...and got f**ken hammered.

now his old man is blowing up?

betcats

Referee
We trained your boy, you took our wages, you took our training. He wasnt a 5/8's arsehole, despite your previous protests. He is as slow as a wet shit..
Now take your talentless son & try playing soccer, where he wont get hurt.
There is not a supporter in the world that thinks that we should be playing him in first grade. You are comparing him to Andrew Fafita????? The best running forward in the game? Really? Really???
Stop bagging the club, just go away.

The most butthurt post ever, wow.

betcats

Referee
ps , he had no right to ever wear the Sharks jersey & I hope is pathetic 20 minutes is scrapped from the recored books. Asswipes.

Why are you and everyone else so upset if he sucks?

The sharks dont develop many players which means you sign more players from other clubs more then they do you.

Peachey, Lichaa...you should be angry with the club for signing all these tiger rejects rather then being angry at Lichaa for taking money offered to him.

Seriously you got a squad full of ageing first graders almost all of the young talent is leaving, blame the club not the players.

Last edited:

Feej

First Grade
Mark Geyer and the grill team can f**k off too...

giving it to us this morning for dropping him... bout time the club found their nuts

I hope the kid turns out to be the tim smith of hookers.

PS Josh Morris 4 year deal.... what cap?

If it was Bellamy or Bennett that dropped him, they'd be right behind them.

betcats

Referee
If it was Bellamy or Bennett that dropped him, they'd be right behind them.

Bennet picked K Naqaima in a finals game last year and couple of times before that after he signed to Penrith.

If the kid is good enough on tuesday he should be good enough on wednesday despite signing elsewhere. There goes any slight chance you had of getting him to change his mind.

DJShaksta

First Grade
He was never going to change his mind.
This deal was done a long time ago.

Sam Ayoub is a slimy Curtis.

betcats

Referee
He was never going to change his mind.
This deal was done a long time ago.

Sam Ayoub is a slimy Curtis.

Maybe.

Either way I disagree with it. Out of curiosity was Peachey picked after when he signed to Penrith? How is this any different?

If you guys get a few injuries later in the season and you need a hooker and Lichaa is the only one fit for a crucial game like a finals elimination game what happens?

If Lichaa gives you a better chance of winning then Degois he should play, you guys might not mind it now but if you are fighting to make the 8 late in the season you will want him playing and wish he had played the games before.

Even in a severly beaten team he looked good as he could on Monday, I think you will regret this.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I actually agree with reefy.

What us fans have been through obviously means jack to the players.

Sure I was against bagging the kid after one game and I still stand by that, however why groom the kid for the dogs to get maximum benefit.

Stay in reggies Lichaa as loyalty is a two way street

betcats

Referee
Why all of a sudden are fans of other clubs experts?

:roll: So you never comment on any other club besides the sharks? Also are you a f**king expert? Im just giving my opinion, even if you dont want to hear it, thats basically what forums are.

Packy

Bench
Before he signed (or it was made official), most of you were critical of the club, not the player. Why has that changed?

Ausguy

Coach
He lied. Signed in January, told the skipper he hadn't yet.

Now his dad is going sick on the club making more bad headlines when in actual fact the club doesnt owe the kid anything... the kid owed the club some level of loyalty. It works both ways.

betcats

Referee
Before he signed (or it was made official), most of you were critical of the club, not the player. Why has that changed?

Apparently this 21 year old has done something terrible by accepting a $300,000+ offer.