What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Knights Management,

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Still a million times better than Dureau...
In recent weeks, that's arguable. The only thing that makes Rogers not stand out even more than he has been for his poor performances is the fact he can actually tackle ...

Spot On

Coach
In recent weeks, that's arguable. The only thing that makes Rogers not stand out even more than he has been for his poor performances is the fact he can actually tackle ...

Imagine having Scott in the team the past couple of weeks. One missed tackle in both those games would have cost us victory. I'll take Ben every week due to his ability to tackle. He will cost us with a brainsnap along the way but Scotty has cost us at least two to three games this season - directly. The Titans and the Eels would have muredered him in the past few weeks. You may as well play with twelve if Scott gets a start.

Serc

First Grade
I think we all know that...just that watching Rogers lately has made me want to tear my hair out again!!! :crazy: I honestly thought he might have turned a bit of a corner in terms of his consistency this year. Well the positive I can take out of that is that given he has been all over the shop for 2 games in a row now, we're getting close to one of his blinders :p

Weels

Juniors
Joey's mentoring hasn't seen any of the halves he's been mentoring improve at all. i'm not sure he can teach what he had.

You may want to change your mind about that.
He started with a bloke that hadn't played that much at half-back, now he's one of the top half-backs in the game.

His name is Cooper Cronk, and he plays at the Storm {Cheats} club.

Spot On

Coach
He started with a bloke that hadn't played that much at half-back, now he's one of the top half-backs in the game.

He has spent years with another one - possibly the worst player in the NRL - his name - Scott Dureau! When did Andrew help develop Cooper's skills????

Something doesn't seem right about him, maybe he thought going from 2011 onwoulds he'd be 1 of our first choice halves and is a bit rattled?

I still reckon he'd make a pretty good centre and would love to see him get a run for 4-6 weeks there.

Spot On

Coach
Something doesn't seem right about him, maybe he thought going from 2011 onwoulds he'd be 1 of our first choice halves and is a bit rattled?

I still reckon he'd make a pretty good centre and would love to see him get a run for 4-6 weeks there.

He is an excellent ball runner. Just fails to finish off well and pushes passes when they're not on. Reads things a little to late maybe?

typicalfan

Coach

Ahh that was Matthew Johns.

88.Knights

Juniors

Pretty sure it was Matthew Johns that had a lot to do with Cooper Cronk and the storm, up until last year. oooohhh just beaten to it

Yosh

Coach
Was just about to say it was Matty and would be wonderful to see Matty back at the club. Sure he wasn't as skilled as Joey but definitely more people friendly and could be a positive mentor for all!

Alex28

Coach
And in reality - as the last few weeks have shown - when we have Mullen and Gidley playing that is all he has to do. Don't get in the road and defend well.

Latest posts