What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Ray Hadley

Aragorn

First Grade
Ray and those qld boys are ok. I dont mind their bias commentary. Almost half expect it given where they're all from.

And you really cant compare them to the embarrasement that is Dale Husband and Daryl Halligan. Different kettle of fish.

Skram

Juniors
I prefer Hadley and co over the Fox team, I don't mind bias as much when the alternative is an out and out anti-Warriors agenda. At least the 9 team recognise good play from either side.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Will keep my commentator rant in here

Dale, it is MULLEN, NOT F****** MULLINS !!!!!! Do your homework on the anglo-saxon names as well champ

TheDMC

Bench
I thought Hadley was the worst. Tonight however, I think Husband. Can't he just shut the f**k up with his pointless, tedious factoids, boring arse anecdotes and player 'life stories'. Do I give a rat's arse hearing mid-game that Matulino is addicted to playstation (and somehow that is why he is focused this year and playing so well). Our commentary team is an embarrassment on par with our backline defence.