What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Richie Fa'aoso:

jonno_knights

Juniors
Pardon me?

Always been a fan. Keep up the good work mate.

Who needs SBW when you have Faas? His flick to Lulia was quality. Maybe our CEO has been giving some private lessons to some of our players... Faas's flick was a perfect Gidley flick pass to Tahu!

He means they are locked in for the prop spots :)

Yeh, locks as in guarenteed a position in the front row barring injury. :lol:

Stick

Juniors
Article in the Newcastle herald discussing his future, but I can't post it because I'm not esteemed enough. Apologies if it's old news for the local novocastrians.

It would make my year to see him really hit his straps and stay with the club. He's no local but he's symbolic of the Knights that I support. Prone to an error but always threatening a highlight-reel-worthy play.

Can he fit in Wayne's monotonic gameplan?

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I'd love for him to be re-signed. I've felt his best position is as an impact player off the bench, as he's got decent footwork, a reasonable offload and plays with aggression. However now we have Snowden, I feel Fa'aoso starting is a benefit to the team. The reason for this is that the opposition can't just focus all their attention on Snowden, as Fa'aoso will be able to take advantage of this.

It's been a long time since the knights had a two pronged attack in the front row. I miss the good ole days when Harragon and Butterfield would work in unison to get the team going forward, followed by a quality dummy half scoot.

billy2

Juniors
I think Korbin Sims will be in the prop rotation by the end of the year, and I also think Zane Tets and Alex McKinnon will be props by next year. Richie might battle to keep his spot by next season.

Joker's Wild

Coach
McKinnon needs to put on weight if they are going to move him to the front row. He looks way too light imo, especially in the legs

billy2

Juniors
McKinnon needs to put on weight if they are going to move him to the front row. He looks way too light imo, especially in the legs
He's 19 and filling out more and more.
He has the heart of a prop and by the time he is 20 or 21 he will be the size of a prop.
Snowy was a 103kg second rower at 19 with a similar build to McKinnon. Now he's a 114kg prop.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I agree with that mate. Most young fellas have grown into their full height by 19 but have aways to fill out. Makes sense why most of the top line props are all older

Yosh

Coach
Love the Faas but he is too inconsistent. Bately saw him against the Storm. I don't think he should be a starting prop for a premiership winning side but if he takes his game up a notch, he'll be devasting.

Latest posts