What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Tim

Nook

Bench
P.S I know with this result that the Raiders are well in contention for the Spoon but if it means you Jerkoffs dont make the semi's Im willing to wear it!

What a sad act.

simon says

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
Prince is nothing without Benji. The titans are below the Tigers, are they not????

Face it. Wests is still a mix of 2 well intentioned strugglers. When a name player comeson the market, Wests chequebook doesn't even get a look in. Brett Hodgeson remains the clubs biggest signing this decade, Whatuira the only other big name to wander over.

That's not criticism, either. You lot would hate to be Easts or Manly. Wests just are not a big player in the market.

With that in mind, Sheens leadership has been, IMHO, a great benefit to your club. Wests generally turn up to play, and have developed Marshall and Farah into world beaters. Under previous coaches, Wests were a gift 2 points and 3 broken noses per game.

And then there's that permiership. Calling Sheens a crap coach is simply Tigers fans catching the Penrith/Newcastle Influenza. Parra, Saints, Cowpats, Raiders, Sharks and Bunnies fans would have given their right arms to have won that trophy.

Great post,I agree 100%.

Well said and well observed.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Mawahahahaha Missed the game as I was watching powderfinger/silverchair...

Old timmy boy needs to come up with a new strategy. his old 6 pocket theory is not working... :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
sydraider said:
:lol: :lol:

I been waiting all year for this, Where the f**k is Eddie?

P.S I know with this result that the Raiders are well in contention for the Spoon but if it means you Jerkoffs dont make the semi's Im willing to wear it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

More enjoyment out of other teams losses?

Must be great following the raiders.

Jake86

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
Prince is nothing without Benji. The titans are below the Tigers, are they not????

Good point there. By your logic Fitzhenry is also better than Prince. Remember, tigers are ahead of the titans, it must be true. :sarcasm:

Fact is, Marshall needs a creative/organising half like prince inside him to be effective, while prince can carry a team. He has lead a 1st year, fairly average team to reasonable success, and has more try assists than any other player this yr. Marshall will only provide a few touches of individual brilliance unless you find a good halfback.

Pigskin

Juniors
for what its worth ... neutral supporter here

I think the Tigers fans have every right to question Sheens ... his record bar 2 months of football is atrocious for the last decade of his coaching career

I can't rate the Tigers top 4 ... and most teams are top 8 material ... thats the top 8 of today ... lame as it is ... unluckily for you, you came in 9th but there is little difference nowadays between team 4 and team 14

Unless you have a crop of outstanding youngsters waiting in the wings ... which I haven't heard you have ... perhaps a clean out is required at the Tigers also ... only Marshall and Farah should be on pretty big money ... and about another 3 or so, on or around the $200k mark ... wth has the rest of your cap gone ? you must be paying overs for some average (at best) players

Losing Prince was the price you paid for winning a comp ... teams have been decimated to a far greater extent than that ... you got off light. However lets face it, top #7's don't exist nowadays ... you could be searching for one for the next decade like my Bronc's have been

why the lack of big name signings ? seems because of the amount your paying average, premiership winning players ... imagine what Petero could do at the Tigers had you snapped him up ? A big man, that plays 60 mins a game, would lead your younger forwards and add much much needed size to your pack

I wouldn't be throwing stones at the Titans ... they have over-achieved deluxe in their first season

Although your teams demise did my team a huge favour tonight ... unless we beat the Eels on Sunday, we'll be cannon fodder in week 1 anyway ... as you would have been

cannon fodder that will bash our opponent and cop an admirable loss that is

Oink !

sydraider

First Grade
innsaneink said:
More enjoyment out of other teams losses?

Must be great following the raiders.

Ha You got nothing Inky!

Even you are coming out and berating the coach :lol:

When you guys have beat us this year and I had to read through all your sh*t, I said nothing.
Whenever the Raiders lost and you were there, like a freshly laid turd to lay it on us, I said nothing.

When you kept howling on about your teams so called superiority over the Raiders, I said nothing.

I have been pretty quiet in 07 when it comes to you and your lot.

Guess what!

Karmas a bitch! :lol:

Enjoy Mad monday!

While im here though....

There were 3 things that won you guys the comp in 05, wanna hear them? of course you do!

1. Parra playing like busteds in the prelim against the cowboys.

2. Saints playing like busteds against the Tigpies in the prelim.

and finally the clincher, the one thing that won you guys the GF in 05.....

3. The Cowboys signing Brett Firman!

Eat sh*t Inky! :lol:

brooksy19

Bench
Sheens picking Jeffery, when from all reports he dislikes the kid and having him sit on the bench the entire game, was just to rub it in to the kid, well done Tim, I know which one of you two is having the last laugh.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
sydraider said:
There were 3 things that won you guys the comp in 05, wanna hear them? of course you do!

:lol:

We would have beaten anyone in the 05 finals. Parra, St George, whoever.

You're a f**king idiot.

As for Prince - he's the second best halfback in the comp behind Thurston. To say he's nothing without Marshall is ridiculous. Also losing Laffranchi was a big blow.

But there are no excuses and Sheens has to take the blame for:

- Signing an average utility with zero creativity and leadership around the park to replace Prince
- Picking underperforming players every week
- Defending Marshall on the wing
- Playing with 16 players when we needed to win to make the finals

It's not good enough.

sydraider

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:

We would have beaten anyone in the 05 finals. Parra, St George, whoever.

You're a f**king idiot.

As for Prince - he's the second best halfback in the comp behind Thurston. To say he's nothing without Marshall is ridiculous. Also losing Laffranchi was a big blow.

But there are no excuses and Sheens has to take the blame for:

- Signing an average utility with zero creativity and leadership around the park to replace Prince
- Picking underperforming players every week
- Defending Marshall on the wing
- Playing with 16 players when we needed to win to make the finals

It's not good enough.

Im glad im getting to you :lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Whatever floats your boat.

Amazing what pleases a Raiders fan thesedays - not their team winning thats for sure.

:D

sydraider

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
Whatever floats your boat.

Amazing what pleases a Raiders fan thesedays - not their team winning thats for sure.

:D

Its either Us winning or you guys eating sh*t! :lol:

Bon Appetite!

Like I said, I have kept my mouth shut all year and taken all the sh*t your fans dished out, its redemption time, YOU DIDNT MAKE THE 8! :lol:

Funniest part of it all is you lost to a team that could not get any lower :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
sydraider said:
Ha You got nothing Inky!

Even you are coming out and berating the coach :lol:

When you guys have beat us this year and I had to read through all your sh*t, I said nothing.
Whenever the Raiders lost and you were there, like a freshly laid turd to lay it on us, I said nothing.

When you kept howling on about your teams so called superiority over the Raiders, I said nothing.

I have been pretty quiet in 07 when it comes to you and your lot.

Guess what!

Karmas a bitch! :lol:

Enjoy Mad monday!

While im here though....

Eat sh*t Inky! :lol:

Oh come on...is that your best?