What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear X Blades, Steven Noyce etc

rupertpupkin

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
At least the collar is gone. We were crucified plenty of times last season when attackers grabbed shirts by the collar so as to con refs into giving penalties against us when we were defending. Skin tight and no collar you would assume makes that tactic harder.

If collar grabbing is a problem, players can turn the collar in. Always worked in the old days.

Nook

Bench
time i'm in the jungle I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for an all black tiger.

While your at it, keep an eye out for a white bronco, a purple storm, a white dragon and a green rabbit.

And, perhaps more importantly, if it's Balmain you want to support, you're best bet is to f**k off.

MAybe it was done by Noyce in consultation with half the WTF who still had feelings for the pamfas jerseys they wore on the grassy knoll ?

scarcev

Juniors
What a surpise MOTH? So lets get this straight....

you dont like the playing talent
you dont like the coach
you dont like the defense coach
you dont like the recruitment manager
you dont like the CEO
you dont like the sponsors
you dont like the 3-4 home grounds
you dont like the jerseys

so why dont you just do us all a favour and f**k OFF and support the roosters or something.

super_coach

First Grade
No wonder the club delivers bugger all on the field, most people think the club is run and coached by gods. Questions should be asked and questions should be answered. The clubs record since the joint venture is crap. Yet Noyce Shines and co are not responsible--well who bloody is

Right scarcev you mug
- you are happy with 4 home grounds
- you are happy with making the 8 once
- you are happy conceding 24 points a week under our defensive guru
- you are happy with a spastic like john morris at half back

How silly of me for daring to question you f**king mug. When you get off your arse every week and shlep to watch the same f**k ups for 22 of the 24 games we play then you have a right to f**king criticise you utter mug

scarcev

Juniors
watch out it's moth and mini moth back to defend the incomprehensible, themselves.

Go support the Roosters you dumb turd. If you dont like the club so much well f*ck off and dont let the door hit your arse on the way out. All you do is whinge and whine and then wait for your little moth bitches to back you up. I dont like Shines, I dont like junior burger, I dont like 4 home grounds, I dont like the jerseys, I dont like Noyce, I dont like Morris etc etc etc my fu*king 3 year old whinges less than you do.

You are boring, dont you get that, noone likes listening to your sh*t, so what, you went to 22 games, well done big man, well i went to 22 as well and I didnt like most of the stuff I saw either but I support the club unlike you, you dribbling turd. True supporters dont need a turd like you so f*ck off and go follow the Roosters you turd.

So you are happy with 4 home grounds, our defence, john morris' play at halfback, a coach that has won less than 40% of games since 1996, the recruitment manager's son being signed to a 3 yr deal and a dual premiership winning centre not offered a contract. Yep all is rosy. Just make sure you lube your arse up with SPF50+ as it can get awfully sunburnt in a summer with your head in the sand and arse pointed skywards. Fans and mugs like you are the reason clowns like ronald and sizzler are still in jobs at WT. Too many fans willing to tolerate sh*t ... well you mug clown the worms have turned

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
as much as you may not like it scarcev, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

On a personal level, I would prefer it if you stopped mentioning poo in every sentence you type.

He'll get lots of practice at saying turd this season
`Morris you turd'
`Junior burger you turd'
`Teach them to tackle sizzler you turd'
etc

All whilst he is getting a load out over the quasi penriff jerseys as they congregate behind the posts after copping another try

scarcev

Juniors
MOTH you just dont get it do you, you are boring plain and simple, same things over and over again. You never offer solutions just point out supposed problems. Fans like you are a joke. As for me lubing up with SP50+ I reckon I'll hold off but I reckon you should lube up with plenty of KY as it's just about time that super_coach and estoboy and your other bitches come over to agree with you.

You are right about one thing and that is me and fans like me tolerate too much sh*t, problem is its usually from supposed fair weather fans like you and your bitches. Go supoprt the roosters champ you will fit right in.

Spot

Juniors
There is a difference between constructive criticism and criticism. MOTH and his flock, any chance of some constructive criticism? Or will you just stick to your personal attacks

Here is some constructive criticism you cocksmoker
`Dear Ronald how about instead of signing your geniused son for 3 yrs we make an offer for a dual premiership winning centre'
`Dear steve noyce - could you please ensure our jersey doesn't look like an eve worse version of a bad penriff jersey'
`Dear sizzler - could you please have boys practice tackling so they don't leak 4 tries a game'
`Dear Dr Kuah' - could you please aim a needle so as nott o f**k our best player
`Dear tommy shines' - instead of having silly afros and retro shirts at training, not to mention going on sponsors harbour cruises in the week of our final game with an 8 spot on the line, could we get back to basics'
`Dear tommy shines - rather than playing with 16 men, could you perhaps run on the 17th at some point rather than make a childish point to a departing player'

Stick your constructive criticism up your arses you blind appeasing mug wankers. See you all at the AGM where the abovementioned clowns won't be given an easy run

scarcev

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
`Dear Ronald how about instead of signing your geniused son for 3 yrs we make an offer for a dual premiership winning centre'
`Dear steve noyce - could you please ensure our jersey doesn't look like an eve worse version of a bad penriff jersey'
`Dear sizzler - could you please have boys practice tackling so they don't leak 4 tries a game'
`Dear Dr Kuah' - could you please aim a needle so as nott o f**k our best player
`Dear tommy shines' - instead of having silly afros and retro shirts at training, not to mention going on sponsors harbour cruises in the week of our final game with an 8 spot on the line, could we get back to basics'
`Dear tommy shines - rather than playing with 16 men, could you perhaps run on the 17th at some point rather than make a childish point to a departing player'

Stick your constructive criticism up your arses you blind appeasing mug wankers. See you all at the AGM where the abovementioned clowns won't be given an easy run

Wow too much testosterone, you sure you aint manonthepill???

At the AGM you will be treated like the little pissant you really are and you know what, I wasnt gonna go, but now I sure aint gonna miss it. Make sure you give em a serve you clown and I want to see how hard you hit the footpath.

Spot

Juniors
themanonthehill said:

Hardly constructive MOTH. You missed my point "insert childish insult here"

Constructive criticism - something that was allowed in the old iron bloc

Pray tell me, what do i have wrong about any of the above ... stick to dealing in facts please. If anything I have alluded to above isn't fact I would love to be shown the error(s) of my ways

Latest posts