What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

December 12th, Mario?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blunty

Juniors
Hey I was just wondering whether the game has been knocked out until this date, because on rlgame.com in the preview it said that he can't wait until december 12th? And if so will another demo be released to keep supporters at bay?

That would piss me off is xbox owners had to wait another month when the xbox version is in the freken can!!
Just bring each version out when they are ready

crazy john

Juniors
posted by Mario on therugbyforum.com:

Considering we don't have the official report back from Sony ourselves, I don't know how somebody on a random website knows any more than we do.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
You mentioned that in the other thread CrazyJohn, but at least you cleared it up.

And Blunty, there will be no demos released before the official game is released.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
.........and since locksley is english then that means the release date has not been delayed so then everthings ripe as rain!:):):):):):):):):)

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
well theres been no comments from mario 2 make me think otherwise as far as i can tell sony hasnt held the game back, theres no xbox dot in it the xbox and pc versions are finished so it shouldnt been held back

nz_kid

Juniors
Hey everyone i thought i would tell you that on the game planet website i told them about the guy in the store said that they were expecting the game on the 5th of november and mario repiled and said i doubt it it's more likely to be the second half of november or early december so the rumors might be ture :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts