What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

December 1st

manlysucks

Juniors
Hi guys.

Just thought I'd let you all know that I went to EB in Canberra City yesterday and they told me that the game will be in on the 1st of December.So considering Mario said that the 12th is a safe date,the 1st sounds like a preety reasonable date.

Seeyas!

shirkhan

Juniors
you stupid idiot thats what the release date thread is for another stupid dick who coems and posts just once

The Q Facor

Juniors
So who cares if someone comes on with one post!!!

Shirkhan, get over yourself..... :roll: :roll:

If you don't like a post, don't read it!!!

In-goal

Bench
don't some people get a real bee in there bonnet, god for all the whinging and wining what a waste.

Priddo

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
wats wit all the stupid 1 post ppl lately?????

might all be the same person....they all seem to say release is late or game isn't good.....

manlysucks

Juniors
Sorry if have ppeved some people off.I realise I should have put it in the release date thread.Feel free to delete if you want.

And I am definetely not negative about this game.I can't wait for it.No other game does it for me now.
I bought Pro Evo 3 yesterday,and as great as it is, it is not league.Now I just get frustrated playing it.

I've pre ordered it and come the 1st of December I will be one happy chappy.

Seeyas!

supersoniceagle

Juniors
manlysucks said:
Sorry if have ppeved some people off.I realise I should have put it in the release date thread.Feel free to delete if you want.

And I am definetely not negative about this game.I can't wait for it.No other game does it for me now.
I bought Pro Evo 3 yesterday,and as great as it is, it is not league.Now I just get frustrated playing it.

Seeyas!
uve peeved me off with ur stupid nickname

kiwi_man

Juniors
i think that most peeps are trying to deny the fact that the game has been delayed and they are continuing to come up with excuses that it hasn't been delayed. like someone else said(i cant remember who)the game is finished so lets just wait till it hits the stores and just talk about the freakin game!

Briza

Juniors
quote]

[/quote]

Thats just Mario, he's an idiot sth supporter!!.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Stop going off at inexperienced people who have just started to use this forum, use all follow eachother in wat they say. Someone goes off and then another and another, its like some chain. USE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE f**kWITS!

Kasper

Bench
pepstar87 said:
Stop going off at inexperienced people who have just started to use this forum, use all follow eachother in wat they say. Someone goes off and then another and another, its like some chain. USE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE f**kWITS!
no you are king f**kwit.

Raider_69

Post Whore
theVodkaCircle said:
And my dads bigger than your dad. Sheesh, get over it.

well my dad is bigger than both of yours.............. ok not really, my dad is pretty short and has a beer gut but still

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
theVodkaCircle said:

well my dad is bigger than both of yours.............. ok not really, my dad is pretty short and has a beer gut but still

Mate a beer gut takes a lot of time and dedication. :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
theVodkaCircle said:
Raider_69 said:
theVodkaCircle said:

Mate a beer gut takes a lot of time and dedication. :)

problem is he dosnt really drink.
its like he never lost his puppy fat...... lol
poor bugger, im slowly getting my gut into something that resembles a beer gut ;-)

BTW your a shoe in for the awards tomorrow!
post those damn stat screenies!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
supersoniceagle said:
manlysucks said:

Seeyas!

Hey I like his nickname cause its true.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
problem is he dosnt really drink.
its like he never lost his puppy fat...... lol
poor bugger, im slowly getting my gut into something that resembles a beer gut ;-)

I would be on that path too but I recently changed positions job wise and now spend half my day lugging/building hardwood furniture, barbeques and 300kg bloody heaters. Its like turning back the clock :D :D :D

Latest posts