What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Definition of a diehard

datigergal

Juniors
Every person who went to Leichhardt last night .

And what a win it was .
The team really repaid their supporters with one of the gutsiest wins in their short history .
Leichhardt again is a fortress.

I learned something last night .
Never piss a tigers fan off.
The Danny williams coward act really pumped the supporters up and if they could have got near him they would have killed him .
An icon like Mark oneill should never have to endure such a cowardly act .
Every player and official were appalled , and Brian Hider described it as the worst piece of foul play he has ever seen on a football field .

Sincas

Juniors
I know of one person who spat on him as he entered the tunnel much to the angst of Williams' mother. That person was not kicked out by security despite her protests. Brave woman.

It would have been a riot if he was not sent off.

Thanks to everyone who came up and signed the petitions and said hi. Was good to meet a few more of you.

tigergal

Juniors
I was so angry, i was like "if oneil is badly injured im going to run on and kill him" lol.. i suprised myself with that out burst .. hehe.. but it was such a low act and he deserves whatever punishment he gets. And to sincas, it was great meeting you, you and the others are doing a great job.

White Tiger

Juniors
i was in the Grandstand just above the tunnel. I saw him being spat on and also a empty bottle was thrown at him!!

I was so pissed that even though i'm a fairly calm and mature 29 year old that i was searching for something to King hit him with!!!

Thank God for Him and me that there was nothing around.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, let us not focus on that dispicable act. It was encouraging to see so many enthusiastic people signing the petitions.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Aye. I am usually quite sombre, calm and collected at games, but the Williams' hit got me really bloody fired up. I try not to yell obsenities if kids are around, but you couldn't help but let loose after that.

I was really hoping for a better crowd. Seems we have a lot of semi-Tigers supporters, and although people obviosuly can't make every game, I could seriously have enough time to talk to every individual there and know every thing about them before the game was over.

But the Leichhardt spirit preveils yet again!! 8)

HOT028

Juniors
Joel said:
Am I the only one that lost their voice on saturday night?

NO, how good was it, i was happy to see the small crowd as it showed the real supporters the tigers have, not just the bandwagoners, it was cold and i was happy the rain only lasted about 20 seconds and even better i got on camera :D

Wrighty79

Juniors
Were you the guy in the coaches jacket that we could see on camera behind the posts, when Williams hit Bucketts? If so you looked fat! the camera does add 10 kilos. :lol: