What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defqon vs dragons dilema

sting

Bench
This was the best event i have attended to in 22 years of life

haha f**king oath!

i ended up getting a free ticket on the day cause my girlfriend was one of the girls handing out the timetables on the bridge.

ended up leaving at 5 to watch the footy.... should've stayed there!!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
actually, for some of us, the dragons offers an awesome way to have a social life...
Too true. Over the last 10 years, some of the friendships I've gained from these forums has been priceless.

Still more people to meet.

hellteam

First Grade
get off the drugs.

Haha but seriously I've got the same problem next week with Parklife in Brisbane on Saturday night. Was gonna go to Melbourne instead but with Wallace out don't think I'll bother. Will definitely be checking my phone all night though hoping for some good news.

jargan83

Coach
thats a great idea, im going to do that

if you go that option, make sure you avoid all public chatter.. someone will spill the beans...

pacman.gif
pacman.gif

It's a way of life here in Perth. Especially when Foxtel decides they are going to show the Friday Night League at 9am on a saturday morning. I have to bury my head in the sand for 12ish hours so the game is not spolied.

No Phone, no TV news and no Internet!! My mates are nice enough to not spill the beans in the event that I do something sociable