What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DEJAVU! 2002 ALL OVER AGAIN....A SIGN?

Dogz_of_War

Juniors
now lets cast our memories back into 2002 the year where there were highs and there were lows!

Canterbury have just come off 17 wins straight! and hit a wall! the salary cap drama began!

Roosters lost to the sharkies and went on a killing rampage that lasted till the GF!

except now The dogs have won 9 straight! roosters just lost to the sharks!

to make it even more exciting both teams face 3 and 4 on the ladder! roosters vs panthers and tha dogs vs broncos! round 23 doesnt get better then this IMO! if roosters lose to the preimers then they are litrally screwed heading into the semi's and if the dogs win and beat broncos and make it 10 straight then this is Karma from 2002! in other words this was ment to happen! wierd huh!

rossy

Juniors
Karma? If that's the case then i'd be pretty nervous if I was a Bulldogs supporter.

Fibroman

First Grade
Apparently they aren't serving Claytons at the Rooster's bar this year. They will have to try and buy/win the premiership, for real this year.

Go the mighty Panthers.

rossy

Juniors
fibro man said:
Apparently they aren't serving Claytons at the Rooster's bar this year. They will have to try and buy/win the premiership, for real this year.

Go the mighty Panthers.

Fibro, how is it in California this time of year? Have you caught up with the Cowans yet? They must have an envelope or two for some of your mates.

DIEHARD

----
Does that mean you will be exposed as cheaters and lose all your points soon?

And win the wooden spoon.

Besides don't get too carried away, the Brisbane Broncos are about to snap the wheels off your little red wagon. :lol:

GO BRONCOS!

Jimbo

Immortal
In Round 22, 2002 the defending premiers were beaten by 50. This time they won by 60

Special K

Coach
if it means the sharks are one game off a grand final then ok I'll take that to build on 8)

Jimbo

Immortal
Hulka said:
if it means the sharks are one game off a grand final then ok I'll take that to build on 8)

Well if we are, we won't be playing the Warriors!!

dice

Juniors
I can still remember the "unfinished business" T-shirts bulldogs supporters were wearing before the roosters knocked them out of last years semis.

Still unfinished eh? ;-)

OVP

Coach
Diehard said:
Does that mean you will be exposed as cheaters and lose all your points soon?

And win the wooden spoon.

Besides don't get too carried away, the Brisbane Broncos are about to snap the wheels off your little red wagon. :lol:

GO BRONCOS!

Totally agree Diehard. The Broncos should be the real favourites imo. They'll snap the Dogs hard.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Yeah, I think the Warriors are at the wrong end of the table for it to be like 2002. For the Doggies' sakes they better hope that it ain't like the 2003 finals series against the Warriors come R25 :lol:

ha, I can only laugh. My team sux.