What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delaney in Premier League

caylo

Bench
Freak2 said:
This is the real issue!!

For mine - Call me nuts but I would drop Deano and Chalky back onto the bench!!

Wagon, Benny, & Chalky all playing better than Deano at the moment!!
just there... sorry but i think a silly comment

Perrymatta

Juniors
Im all for leaving Delaney in PL, he won't be here next year and if i recall correctly, our good form started around the same time he got injured.

Choppy71

after watching Delaney play Prems last Sunday he isn't even good enough to be there. He was attrocious, and Burt was worse, running backwards in defence and letting the two blokes either side do his defence for him. No wonder the opposing centre scored 4 tries....I don't want to see either Delaney or Burt in First Grade again this season....

number8

Juniors
Burt is better than Delaney in every aspect as an outside back & as a goal kicker. I'm happy to leave the team as is for the moment but if someone is to come back in it has to be Burt. Delaney is rubbish in 1st grade!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Delaney played ok tonight and score a great try but taking the step up to first grade is a bit of an issue for him, at the moment.

Gronk

Staff member
eelavation said:
Delaney played ok tonight and score a great try but taking the step up to first grade is a bit of an issue for him, at the moment.

I was watching him closely and thought he was very ordinary. The 50m bust down the left hand side on the FT bell was a nice surpirse however. Goalkicking was ordinary as well. Maybe 2/5 IIRC ? He won't play up again this year if I had my way.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Gronk said:
I was watching him closely and thought he was very ordinary. The 50m bust down the left hand side on the FT bell was a nice surpirse however. Goalkicking was ordinary as well. Maybe 2/5 IIRC ? He won't play up again this year if I had my way.

yeh, I kept waiting for him to do something, and it wasn't till full time did he make his first line break

dont know why he was ever promoted to NRL

kicking was ordinary as well, the Tits can have him