What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dene The Destroyer

HOT028

Juniors
WHAT ABOUT THIS WESTIE

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:26 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bald Tiger wrote:
Bronson Harrison looks big for his age and certainly not out of place playing in Premier League at the moment.
I fancy us havng an all-NZ centre pairing in a few years of Bronson Harrison and Dene Halatau.
Have never seen Bronson kicking - others might have who have followed his career more closely for longer

westie wrote:
What about Collis. He will push Halatau out no probs
:shock:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
westie said:
As, I have tryed to explain to you. The majority of my posting was done on this forum and if I had posted it any where then it would be here.

24 hours and ticking.

What BS majority yeah right there was what 4 people over on this forum back then and Sincas, Balmain_boy and Bald where still over at the old forum so I wonder how they came up with the notion that you said what you did :roll:

Its funny because there is probably about 90% of people on this board who know what you said on the other site about Dene and you have still yet eaten your words but your more than willing to make others do it when its regarding a Wests player :roll:

westie

Bench
HOT028 said:
WHAT ABOUT THIS WESTIE

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:26 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bald Tiger wrote:
Bronson Harrison looks big for his age and certainly not out of place playing in Premier League at the moment.
I fancy us havng an all-NZ centre pairing in a few years of Bronson Harrison and Dene Halatau.
Have never seen Bronson kicking - others might have who have followed his career more closely for longer

westie wrote:
What about Collis. He will push Halatau out no probs
:shock:

And where is Halatau playing at the moment? Collis isn't even in the team and Halatau has been pushed out of the centers. I won't even begin to ridicule the person who thinks Halatau will become a better center than Collis. You are still yet to find me me a quote where i say "Dene is crap".

Phil, you have some issues mate. I think you need to have a look at yourself. Halatau is one of my favourite players currently and will be quite an asset to the WT in the future. Unlike yourself, I do not constantly caress myself over the possiblities of players from either side of my club being better than players from the other side. If you want to discuss players from the balmain side go and talk about it on your clubs forum (ridicule intended). I for one could not care less.

Oh, I nearly forgot. Tic Toc, Tic Toc.... :lol:

Wrighty79

Juniors
Why isn't Collis given a run in the centres? I guess Fitzy and Elford are a better pairing, but I do think that Collis should've been given more than 1 game in FG this year.

Vicious

Bench
Settle down boys!!!Regardless of who started it,neither player deserves to be bagged considering they are both the future of the club.No doubting Halatau is a great up and coming player,but personally I prefer him playing in the forwards as opposed to the centres.With limited chances Collis is yet to produce anything near his best whilst playing for the Wests Tigers,but remember he`s 3 years younger than Halatau and given time he`ll make a name for himself don`t worry about that.Anyone who doubts this,just make sure your watching him very very closely at Leichardt on Friday night! :p

Mighty Tiger

Bench
westie said:
And where is Halatau playing at the moment? Collis isn't even in the team and Halatau has been pushed out of the centers. I won't even begin to ridicule the person who thinks Halatau will become a better center than Collis. You are still yet to find me me a quote where i say "Dene is crap".

He is a better player than Collis and he became that 12mth ago now which is clear Sheens agrees with the majority of us :roll:

westie said:
Phil, you have some issues mate. I think you need to have a look at yourself.

Thats rich coming from you of all people :lol: :lol:

westie said:
Halatau is one of my favourite players currently and will be quite an asset to the WT in the future.

Yeah yeah yeah funny how tunes can change!

westie said:
Unlike yourself, I do not constantly caress myself over the possiblities of players from either side of my club being better than players from the other side.

:lol: :lol: Wesite's Hypocritical post of the week :lol: :lol:

So what is all that talk you did about Duffy vs Greally :lol: :lol:

Oh and this priceless line

westie said:
What about Collis. He will push Halatau out no probs"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You really crack us up Westie with such double standards :lol: :lol: :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
trampoline.jpg

westie

Bench
Let me start by saying; using smilies/emoticons does not make you look funny or intelligent, it just detracts from whatever is in your post albeit most of it ill-formed jibberish. Usually I would not bother replying to your posts, but you are really starting to piss me off with your repetitive, demeaning crap which you manage to pass off as a post.

Mighty Tiger said:
westie said:

He is a better player than Collis and he became that 12mth ago now which is clear Sheens agrees with the majority of us :roll:

:!: When did I say he wasn't. As most people would have noticed, I was referring to the future. Dean has played 2 or 3 experimental first grade games. We all thought he would have played the season in Flegg. Perhaps when Balin begins pre-school Brook could let you go too?

westie said:
Phil, you have some issues mate. I think you need to have a look at yourself.

Thats rich coming from you of all people :lol: :lol:

:!: Yet again you leave me wondering what the hell you are talking about. Why is it you persist with making these claims without any evidence or explaination as to what you are reffering to?

westie said:
Halatau is one of my favourite players currently and will be quite an asset to the WT in the future.

Yeah yeah yeah funny how tunes can change!

:!: What is it now, 22 hours left to find a quote? Instead of arguing with a bored 15 y.o who loves making you look like a fool perhaps you should get to?

westie said:
Unlike yourself, I do not constantly caress myself over the possiblities of players from either side of my club being better than players from the other side.

:lol: :lol: Wesite's Hypocritical post of the week :lol: :lol:

So what is all that talk you did about Duffy vs Greally :lol: :lol:

:!: I entered a debate discussing the possibilites of the Wests Tigers fullback should Hodgson not be available. Which side of the JV was irrelevant. Once again, please grow up and stop creaming yourself over Wests Vs Balmain.

Oh and this priceless line

westie said:
What about Collis. He will push Halatau out no probs"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You really crack us up Westie with such double standards :lol: :lol: :lol:[

:!: Once again, I entered a hypothetical debate. The issue of which side players come from is irrelevant. Please, try to understand this.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
westie said:
Yet again you leave me wondering what the hell you are talking about. Why is it you persist with making these claims without any evidence or explaination as to what you are reffering to?

I guess your going to do a Williams and claim that you now have amnesia :roll: Given that once again I never brought the topic up and that other people agree with me wouldn't that give you the clue that you said it ????

westie said:
What is it now, 22 hours left to find a quote?

I don't know what it is with you maybe its because your still going through Puberty but for the 100th time it was on the Wests Tigers forum otherwise how would of Sincas known about it and post about it ???? Idiot :roll:

The rest is just dribble of a person clutching at straws which isn't even worth reading and for a person who couldn't be bothered replying to the post you sure put in allot of effort even adding colours :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Westie, you wrote that Halatau would never make first grade for any other team not long ago on this forum...

westie

Bench
Balmain_Boy said:
Westie, you wrote that Halatau would never make first grade for any other team not long ago on this forum...

I can guarrentee I would never say that about any player in the NRL. Some of the selections we see are beyond belief.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
westie said:
I can guarrentee I would never say that about any player in the NRL. Some of the selections we see are beyond belief.

So much for your guarrentee :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh how do you rate Greally again ????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

westie

Bench
Mighty Tiger said:
westie said:

So much for your guarrentee :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh how do you rate Greally again ????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please, stop using emoticons. They do not make you seem funny or intelligent, rather it highlights you lack of ability to express you opinion through your own words.

What the hell is that comment about the guarrentee ment to mean?

And what does my opinion of Greally have to do with any thing??? :?

Once again Phil, you leave me wondering what the hell goes through you head when you post?

Mighty Tiger

Bench
westie said:
Please, stop using emoticons.

I use them because I know they piss you off :lol: :lol:

westie said:

I wonder if this will refresh your memory

Balmain_Boy said:
Westie, you wrote that Halatau would never make first grade for any other team

Oh and then this

westie said:
SouthernTiger said:
I will be another person who will testify that you didnt rate Halatau. Distinctly remember it. You were quite vehement that he wouldnt be playing first grade for any other side.

Is there two westies????
:D :D :D
cheers

s. tiger

That was not the quote in question.

So you are admitting to make that quote now ??????

westie said:

As mentioned but by your own words

westie said:

Oh sorry thats right you don't think he is good enough to play in PL :oops:

westie

Bench
Mighty Tiger said:
westie said:
Please, stop using emoticons.

I use them because I know they piss you off :lol: :lol:

westie said:

I wonder if this will refresh your memory

Balmain_Boy said:
Westie, you wrote that Halatau would never make first grade for any other team

Oh and then this

westie said:
SouthernTiger said:
I will be another person who will testify that you didnt rate Halatau. Distinctly remember it. You were quite vehement that he wouldnt be playing first grade for any other side.

Is there two westies????
:D :D :D
cheers

s. tiger

That was not the quote in question.

So you are admitting to make that quote now ??????

westie said:

As mentioned but by your own words

westie said:

Oh sorry thats right you don't think he is good enough to play in PL :oops:

What has any of this got to do with your original claim. You are changing your arguement. I continually prove you wrong and you come up with new shit. I have now made it obvious that your Halatau claims were Lies so you are moving on to Greally now? What next?

Just own up Phil. You lied when you suggested I called Dene Halatau crap and that I said he would never make the NRL. That has been established. Will you apologise, or will you continue to make shit up?

Mighty Tiger

Bench
westie said:
Just own up Phil. You lied when you suggested I called Dene Halatau crap and that I said he would never make the NRL. That has been established. Will you apologise, or will you continue to make sh*t up?

Since you want quotes and I have been waiting for you to admit to eating humble pie on Dene - can you please provide the exact quote that I apperantly posted which says you called "Dene Halatau Crap" ?????

Since this is what your huffing and puffing about please provide that exact quote thanks !!!!!!!

westie

Bench
Mighty Tiger said:
westie said:
What comment are you referring to Phil. The original comment you claimed I made was this "Dene Halatau is crap, and will never make the NRL". That is a LIE. You cannot change the quote every time you are proven to be a liar. Will you be man enough to admit you were wrong?

Please point out where I have said that you said "Dene Halatau is Crap"

This appears to be the main post that you seem to be jumping up and down about but hey prove me wrong :roll:

Mighty Tiger said:
What BS!!!! there was bloody 4 people over here when you started talking your crap about Dene and how he had no class and would never be a first grader - he is only playing because Collis is injured - he isn't in the same class as Collis and the list goes on....

Oh and the link and please note nothing has been edited

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/v...amp;postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

I will be waiting with baited breathe for you to prove me wrong :roll:

I havn't changed my quote once but hey once again your right and we are all wrong :roll:

Face it Westie you F!cked up!!!!

Oh dear, this is a f**k up of monumental proportions.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=34675&start=0

Mighty Tiger said:
westie said:
I'm still trying to work out what you you were thinking about when you wrote that. What point are you trying to make?

Well since you said that Dene is crap and would never make it in the NRL, not to mention that Collis is a better player than him :lol: :lol: :lol:

westie said:
If Dene can pack on a bit of weight he'll be a good player.

He is a good player, but he would be a better player if he did add abit of size to his frame ;-)

I have convinently coloured you quote in for you.

If I was you I'd either never return to these forums for fear of ridicule and shame or grow some balls and apologise.

You lied Phil. Apologise.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Nice work Westie and thanks for editing my bloody post :roll:

Oh by the way anyone can do that on this forum :roll:

westie said:
I didn't rate Dene at first but I now do and he is one of the best players wearing the Wests Tigers colours this year I do have egg on my face

Latest posts