What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dene The Destroyer

Palms

Juniors
I think everyone should just get over this whole childish argument..who really gives a flying...

Vicious

Bench
Palms said:
I think everyone should just get over this whole childish argument..who really gives a flying...
My sentiments exactly.There`s much more important topics to discuss ie the clash of the Titans between the Balmain and the Magpies tonight at Leichardt.Who`s going???

innsaneink

Referee
Palms said:

No, no, no, no, no......this is fascinating reading.....I wanna see who backs down first. :lol:

Vicious

Bench
There`s much more important topics to discuss ie the clash of the Titans between the Balmain and the Magpies tonight at Leichardt.Who`s going???
im going!
I just wish Footy Tab bet on this game.The Tigers would obviously be hot favourites,but I believe the Mighty Magpies are absolute certainties! :p

Wrighty79

Juniors
I have a bet... If Balmain win, then Westie can't post for a month.

If Wests win :lol: Mighty Tiger won't post for a day.

Sound fair???

westie

Bench
Wrighty79 said:
I have a bet... If Balmain win, then Westie can't post for a month.

If Wests win :lol: Mighty Tiger won't post for a day.

Sound fair???

I suggest you hang off for a bit.

Pitty Dene didnt even get a mention for his big steamroll against souths.. that was insperational, but hey its the footy show and there so called 'Power plays' and hits on the thursday night show LOL :lol: , they never rate the WT.. probly never will, dont really give a flying toss wat they think about our side, bunch of nuffys getting paid 2 b on tv. Hey anyone can be on tv and talk about footy..even me :p