What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denis Fitzgerald gooses himself (again)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Newcastlerabbit said:
Fitzgerald now wants to get rid of conversions.What will this imbo come up with next?

he's been wanting conversions gone for 4 years so why has it taken you this long to post it? next thing you'll be dropping the bombshell that Ziggy Niszcott [sp] will soon retire from the game.

eelavation said:
he's been wanting conversions gone for 4 years so why has it taken you this long to post it? next thing you'll be dropping the bombshell that Ziggy Niszcott [sp] will soon retire from the game.

Its the first time I have heard of it,thats why I posted it.Probaly the reason why I have not heard of it,is because I cant keep up with all these "great ideas" :crazy: that keep spewing from his mouth year after year.

Stagger eel

Staff member
gunnamatta bay said:
Don't do it Ziggy!!!

there is some good news for NewcastleRabbit, Mark Carrrol will sign with the bunnies from Penrith shortly..the bad news is he's going to Manly about 3 years later.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Newcastlerabbit said:
Its the first time I have heard of it,thats why I posted it.Probaly the reason why I have not heard of it,is because I cant keep up with all these "great ideas" :crazy: that keep spewing from his mouth year after year.

you just keep reading Beccy's column ;-) ...the more you do the you'll believe anything.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Newcastlerabbit said:
Point taken.But this is Fitzgerald we are talking about.

what Dennsi???...the bloke who runs a thriving league club and has been the longest serving CEO in the comp..that's him.

He's only a voice, he's had several strange and sometimes silly ideas about how the game should be played, but his only 1 voice and people take him too seriously. personaly I'd like to see him step a side from running our football club and concentrate on the leagues club but that's just me.

Well I'm pretty sure he was the brainchild for the National U20's comp that all but 1 club are in favour so i guess there is a good idea or 2 still in him ;-)

Yes,I have no doubt there a few "ideas" left in Denis.As sure as the sun will come up,he will have a new innovation.I wonder if he will rehash his rugby union idea again?

scottyeel

Bench
Newcastlerabbit said:
Yes,I have no doubt there a few "ideas" left in Denis.As sure as the sun will come up,he will have a new innovation.I wonder if he will rehash his rugby union idea again?
Souths should hope so, they might be competitve in union.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Newcastlerabbit said:

well maybe he will...so you better brace yourself as his opinion obviously means so much to you ;-)

innsaneink

Referee
I guess a new thread on an old topic is better than no new threads at all....plus....not a mention yet of you know who, which is refreshing.

miccle

Bench
innsaneink said:
not a mention yet of you know who, which is refreshing.

Even for some broncos fans, believe it or not. There is definitely a point of WAY TOO MUCH. Overkill!

Glenn

First Grade
Obviously slow news day for Bec to dredge this one up, so much so she need to go back to her archives.