What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denis Fitzgerald gooses himself (again)

gregstar

Referee
i believe peter doust is the worst ceo our club has ever had.

however i feel sorrier for eels fans.

Prodigiousman

Juniors
This is the same Denis Fitzgerald who signed Ian Herron from the Sydney Tigers because of his outstanding all around game.

league_nut

Juniors
eelavation said:
what Dennsi???...the bloke who runs a thriving league club and has been the longest serving CEO in the comp..that's him.

He's only a voice, he's had several strange and sometimes silly ideas about how the game should be played, but his only 1 voice and people take him too seriously. personaly I'd like to see him step a side from running our football club and concentrate on the leagues club but that's just me.

Well I'm pretty sure he was the brainchild for the National U20's comp that all but 1 club are in favour so i guess there is a good idea or 2 still in him ;-)
Wasnt the u'20's idea Peter Dousts idea. Thats why the saints have no flegg side this year. Fitzy might be the longest CEO but you gotta bag him. Over 100 million spent and no premiership ring fitzy

Stagger eel

Staff member
Prodigiousman said:
This is the same Denis Fitzgerald who signed Ian Herron from the Sydney Tigers because of his outstanding all around game.

no that was Brian Smith.

Stagger eel

Staff member
league_nut said:
Wasnt the u'20's idea Peter Dousts idea. Thats why the saints have no flegg side this year. Fitzy might be the longest CEO but you gotta bag him. Over 100 million spent and no premiership ring fitzy

news to me...

first of all can you back up the 100 million doller claim with some evidence ?? and Parramatta won 4 premieships with Fitzy under the helm.

Fitzy was chairman of the committee that proposed the idea.

Im not sure but was it Fitzgerald that proposed the idea of just running into the in goal would classify as scoring a try?

Hellsy

Immortal
eelavation said:
he's been wanting conversions gone for 4 years so why has it taken you this long to post it?

I thought this was old news.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I was thinking something had progressed....but no....

Hellsy

Immortal
True..... still he keeps the Eels afloat and financial.. regardless of much much of a dickhead he is and how stupid his ideas are.... we are not going broke

Charlie124

First Grade
I think he has a point, and maybe we should get rid of kick offs and remove the lines from the field also

mattyg

Bench
I'd say he is only saying it so he doesn't have to open his chequebook and sign a half decent goalkicker.

Latest posts