What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

denton

greeneyed

First Grade
What about this interview with Glenn McGrath and his wife on Denton ... it is pretty amazing...

His wife is incredibly brave.

Poida_Raider

Bench
haha..
yeah enough rope is a top show, although i dont watch it that much. i was watchin the mcgraths last night.... OOOOOO AAAHHHH GLENN MCGRATH!!!!! yeah!!!!

Megalomaniac

Juniors
I love Enough Rope!

The interview with Glenn McGrath and his wife was incredible...the depths reached...the topics discussed and I agree, she is very brave.

Another episode that grabbed my eye was the Anzac Day special. He covered every aspect, from those who fought in wars, to their widows. It was amazing to see the depths and detail that he was able to endeavour when interviewing them. It was extremely emotional... :cry:

Mal Meninga said:
Mcgrath is a tight arse when it comes to signatures!!!

Haha! I have to agree with that! I remember one year when I went to the cricket, he told this little kid that he would come back and give him an autograph after an interview for channel 9. By the time he was done, the kid was still waiting, and he just walked right past. (I hope you weren't that little kid ;-) )

Latest posts