What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Derby Day

hineyrulz

Post Whore
#lottery

I'll probably back old mate Happy Trails EW but it's very open.

I do think Magic Hurricane is a false fave, he's a chance no doubt but this is A-grade now he will have to step up.
Agreed, I'm leaning to Fawkner who is a different horse at Flemington. 10-1 odds will do me.

Last edited:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Look for an improved run from Rising Romance too, blinkers go on first time and I don't think they would be persisting with her unless they thought she was going okay.

Ditto with Contributer, John O'Shea remains very bullish about him, if he returned to his Autumn form he would be almost a good thing, especially if we get the predicted bit of rain.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Look for an improved run from Rising Romance too, blinkers go on first time and I don't think they would be persisting with her unless they thought she was going okay.

Ditto with Contributer, John O'Shea remains very bullish about him, if he returned to his Autumn form he would be almost a good thing, especially if we get the predicted bit of rain.

Damien Lane is on Rising Romance...yeah no thanks. It should be a chance though but is more for exotics.

Contributer is serious unders, would not shock if it did win but I just can't back it.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Damien Lane is on Rising Romance...yeah no thanks. It should be a chance though but is more for exotics.

Contributer is serious unders, would not shock if it did win but I just can't back it.

True I thought he would be at least double figures on his form this prep, in saying that though at least it shows there is still confidence around in him.

lockyno1

Post Whore
True I thought he would be at least double figures on his form this prep, in saying that though at least it shows there is still confidence around in him.

Agree with that and McDonald is on board. That said I won't be backing it, just can't on the form it has shown this preparation

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
No second acceptors in the Cup running in the Mackinnon. Is that a first??

The Mackinnon used to be a pointer to a Cup winner or placegetter. It seems the international invasion of recent years has killed that strategy.

GongPanther

Referee
Tips for Derby Day Flemington:

R1:6,11.

R2:3,8.

R3:7,12,15.

R4:5,10.

R5:5,7.

R6:10,14,15

R7:3,7,9

R8:7,9,14

R9:9,12,14.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Had a $20 3 leg all up in Moonee Valley in the last 3 races.

Have some bank for tomorrow baby!!!

Now watch me flush it all down the tubes before Tuesday :crazy:

veggiepatch1959

First Grade

Friday Night Moonee Valley is a punter's graveyard as far as I'm concerned.

The merkins owe me about $3000....never had a collect there....EVER!!

What the f**k is a 955m race?? Are we are Broadmeadows in Newcastle back in the 80s?? Johnny Wade would have had a field day. :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Friday Night Moonee Valley is a punter's graveyard as far as I'm concerned.

The merkins owe me about $3000....never had a collect there....EVER!!

What the f**k is a 955m race?? Are we are Broadmeadows in Newcastle back in the 80s?? Johnny Wade would have had a field day. :lol:
:lol: Mate just getting back some of the cash i spent on 20 races there last weekend. Some times all up are the way to go in races you are notthat keen on.

lockyno1

Post Whore

Merkins cost me in the last race, but really was just having a small Quaddie bet, went for some value in the last meh.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
:lol: Mate just getting back some of the cash i spent on 20 races there last weekend. Some times all up are the way to go in races you are notthat keen on.

Glad you got some punting money for tomorrow. Just don't blow it all on the early races at Flemington on Derby Day. Have some cash left for Silly Tuesday.

:thumb

Latest posts