What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Derby next Sunday

So word on the street...

Is that Kogarah hosts the Dragons vs Sharks Derby on Sunday 31st.

So that'll be good.

I have never been to Jubilee oval, and will be travelling in from the city.
what's best way to get there and back?

Cheers

Acka

Coach
Get a train on the Illawarra line. That is platform 4 at Town Hall Station or platform 24 or 25 (Forget which one) at Central. Get off at Carlton. Turn left cross at the lights and go straight down Jubilee Avenue it will be on the left hand side just before the highway. You can't miss it

Get a train on the Illawarra line. That is platform 4 at Town Hall Station or platform 24 or 25 (Forget which one) at Central. Get off at Carlton. Turn left cross at the lights and go straight down Jubilee Avenue it will be on the left hand side just before the highway. You can't miss it

Cheers

Over 10,000 tickets were already sold as of Monday so get in fast!

bought mine in the away fans end. so all good.

should be a good game. dragons going well. sharks in mediocre form but not nearly as bad as last year.

mmap dragons

Juniors
So word on the street...

Is that Kogarah hosts the Dragons vs Sharks Derby on Sunday 31st.

So that'll be good.

I have never been to Jubilee oval, and will be travelling in from the city.
what's best way to get there and back?

Cheers

Try not to smash the fence this time around RCB. ;-)

should be good.

Gallen misses out by a week and wont play.
hopefully fifita is fit and we have sorted out this dumb Gordon thing.

you blokes are doing a lot better than many predicted.

Last edited:

RedVDragon

Juniors
Let's make sure we give Price the reception he deserves that scum. Also Flano who should have been stripped from his coaching licence.

Super Owl

Juniors
When is this game!?!

NRL.com and other sources say 5pm yet it seems to be the channel 9 game at 3.30pm!?

Help!?