What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des Hasler should be thrown out of the game forever

sass

Juniors
this thread is ridic.

more importantly I love des hasler's rage. if he left league I would be heartbroken.

Rodent

Bench
#16 for manly attempted an illegal ankle tap on Preston, a shocking professional foul. It's hard to tell if he made contact. If he did, justice was served. Orford should not have been penalised....a horrendous decision.

Cletus

First Grade
Markieboy should be thrown to the Fight Club whenever he makes a thread. Worst troll on LU.

Big Pete

Referee
But it's against the rules to take a player out with the ball? As stupid as the rule CAN be.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Tough call on Manly, although I can see why the ref gave it, but this thread is about Hasler.

He is a whinging bitch at the best of times, but I wish our Coach did the same sometimes and copped the $10k fine. Sometimes these things need to be said, and he is the one with the guts to come out and say it.

innsaneink

Referee
Tough call on Manly, although I can see why the ref gave it, but this thread is about Hasler.

He is a whinging bitch at the best of times, but I wish our Coach did the same sometimes and copped the $10k fine. Sometimes these things need to be said, and he is the one with the guts to come out and say it.

I see where ur at.

Sheens pussyfoots around, says ''the crowd boo-ed...I did too"

:lol:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
So much for having 2 referees. I agree with Des lately there's been so many dodgy calls from an inexperienced referee. It shouldve been the experience referee controls the whole game and the younger ref is the assist.

~knights~

Juniors
I think it was a harsh penalty

but everytime manly lose

coach hasler blows up about the ref

gets annoying !!!!!!

Patsy

Juniors
What a disgraceful attack on the games officials.

You are a weasal Hasler and you should be thrown out of the game. Forever.

We don't need people like you in this great game.

you are a dead set fool - why was it a penalty - last time i checked it was a contact sport - was orford meant to sit on his arse and let campbell pick the ball up without competing for it.

for mine hasler is only making public what every rugby league supporter is thinking at the moment.

4-5 games in last 2 weeks have been stuffed by poor ref decisions

Latest posts