What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des Hasler

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Them personal attacks, when you've got nothing else.

If you can't understand what "a report" means then I can't help you.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
f**king semantics :joy::joy:

I quoted the report because it's the only public mention of his existing salary. Either way it's pretty clear the Dogs offered/he took less money because of his wishes. Regardless of whether the $120k number is true or not.

That's what we're discussing here, not whether I believe it or not.

Maximus

Coach
hahahahaha

Firstly, go grab yourself a dictionary and check out the definition of "indictment" before you start wetting your panties about my use of the word. Idiot.

Secondly, I can point out 2 occasions just off the top of my head where the NRL has refused to endorse a lower value contract - Glenn Stewart with Manly and Israel Falou with Parramatta. I am sure I could find more if I needed to bother looking, but the point is already proved.

And as another poster said, yep - going from $800k to $120k is justified because he missed 4 games in a year.

Are you a test dummy for this Flacker drug or what?

Another one is Gasnier's original contract when he returned was knocked back because the first (half) season was seen as below market value, so we had to increase it.

Before Timmah cries "blah blah blah back-ended", the contract that was actually registered was back-ended, hence why there was so much controversy about him retiring before the big years came about.

Latest posts