What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des Hasler

Just a quick question
How is Hasler going to stay off the field now he is coach? you cant do the kind of thing he is famous for
Just takin the piss........No NO please dont get upset
Remem :shock: ber 97............Damn sorry about that
Honestly with the coaching crew you now have ...you will be back
173days until Robbie O repays the faithful :shock:

chileman

Coach
;-) I reckon Dessie will get itchy feet sometimes wanting to run out and give a player an earful....cheers and yes I think the guys we have in charge of the club will see our club back at their best contending semis in the near future!

Slugs

chileman said:
;-) I reckon Dessie will get itchy feet sometimes wanting to run out and give a player an earful....cheers and yes I think the guys we have in charge of the club will see our club back at their best contending semis in the near future!

1pigflygif.gif

bsflag.gif

Manly Eagle

Juniors
Slugs said:
chileman said:

1pigflygif.gif

bsflag.gif

ha what about Souths coaching staff? :lol: :lol:

Manly will run over the top of them, let it be the players or coaching staff :D

Latest posts