What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DESPERATE request to ticket holders

Suge

Juniors
Guys

I am desperate to get some tix to the GF. Could one of you graciously help a fellow supporter out and PM me the Ticketek access code please.

I will be forever greatful.

GO THE EELS!!!

Kazz

Juniors
every single STH holder's ticket has its own unique code.... you best direct your request to those of any eel supporters who already have their gf tickets and dont mind giving it out ;-)

Suge

Juniors
Thanks for that, I thought there was a special code released. Appreciate the feedback.

jono

Juniors
I don't mean to be a spoilsport but as a STH I really think people should become STH IF they want to glean all the advantages of being one . If you really want to support the Eels , do it ALL YEAR , not just when we come good. Not branding anyone as a bandwagoner , and I understand there are reason pple don't wish to be STH < but FMD , , surely I can enjoy the advantages of having committed to the Eels all year!!!????
Sorry for the rant

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Just a question guys.

If I'm unable to get tickets from Ticketek however there's a chance I can get tickets from Ebay, would the NRL still allow scalping from ebay?

I remember last year they said they wouldnt allow tickets sold on Ebay.

Glenn

First Grade
I think the NRL allow cost price + 10% for e-bay tickets before they run the risk of being cancelled.

bensgirl_3

Juniors
I don't mean to be a spoilsport but as a STH I really think people should become STH IF they want to glean all the advantages of being one . If you really want to support the Eels , do it ALL YEAR , not just when we come good. Not branding anyone as a bandwagoner , and I understand there are reason pple don't wish to be STH < but FMD , , surely I can enjoy the advantages of having committed to the Eels all year!!!????
Sorry for the rant

Not meaning to start something but yes its great for you to be STH but u also live in sydney... people cant really help where they live so it would be useless for those to get ST when they cant use them . Ihave always supported them and gone to any game i could but living in the riverina it takes 7 hours to get to a home game so having season tickets wouldnt work

StEely Matt

Juniors
Sorry for the rant

mate, I live in Coffs Harbour. There is no point me becoming a STH, hence my plea for someone to help a fellow supporter out. I've been a Eels supporter all my life, buy the merchandise, and go to games if I am in Sydney or Brisbane.

So I'd love a couple of tickets if possible!

AlexTheEel

Juniors
season ticket holders are only entitles to two tickets each. i think ull be hard pressed to find someone willing to let u use their two.

StEely Matt

Juniors
Not meaning to start something but yes its great for you to be STH but u also live in sydney... people cant really help where they live so it would be useless for those to get ST when they cant use them . Ihave always supported them and gone to any game i could but living in the riverina it takes 7 hours to get to a home game so having season tickets wouldnt work

Exactly... I'm with you!

gustarny

Juniors
I pay approx 500 dollars for 2 season tickets for my son and I.We travel down from newy every week .i think we only have about 4000 STH this year which is poor . I will be upping that next year so some of you other supporters who bobb up now put your money where your mouth is and support our club every week.

jono

Juniors
Sorry , anyone who reads my odd posts here might remember I live in Newcastle , I go to at least 9-10 home games each year plus up to 2-3 Sydney away games plus the Newy-Parra games up here.
I'm not trying to be a hero , and I might even come across as being a little crazy , but I just think , if you want to have the benefits of being a STH then be one.
We have a 22000 seat stadium and 3500 STH . FFS Bulldogs have three times that amount for that sh*tty white elephant.
I had the honour of writing a testimonial last year extolling the virtues of a season ticket and I stand by that . How about next year the Premiers can run out tot a packed Parra Stadium with a GUARANTEED crowd of at least 10000!

gustarny

Juniors
yes fui that is right if they cant buy season tickets and they want to go be prepared to pay up to 500 dollars a ticket on ebay which i would do if I wasnt a STH.

Suge

Juniors
Thanks for the feedback.

Bandwagoner, I am not but season tickets when I live in another country most of the year would be a little silly :)

Fitz

Juniors
Who is this blowin with 28 posts starting his own thread for tickets while the rest of us long time LU members have already requested this info in the other thread...

bartman

Immortal
Be careful giving out your STH code if you also plan on using it to buy GF tickets.

There is a limit of 2 tickets per STH on online transactions, and I believe (although am not sure) that each STH has a unique code given via email... that is, there is not one universal code used by everyone.

You must apparently also "have all membership numbers /cards to book" http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=NRLGRAND09.

If you give your STH code out, while still intending to purchase tickets with it on Monday, then someone might end up very disappointed come 9am...

Suge

Juniors
Fitz - sorry I dont qualify mate....hope Im worthy soon.

Bartman noted.

Thanks to everyone else for the feedback, was just a thought I had. May settle for ebay.

Cheers

Latest posts