What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DID YOU HEAR GUS BABY - Give the young bloke ago

Quigs

Immortal
Did you hear Gus chatting up the fact that the young replacement Half for the Storm should be given a few weeks running around with the Storm and to give Cronk an extra week or two off.

I reckon that we should do the same to a young halfback with the skyblue black and white.

although [censored] and [censored] arnt out injured, it will definately not have any effect on our current attacking options.

Just a thought

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
I'd flick [censored] and [censored] and raise it to barring them from the ground.

Infact on gameday I would instigate house arrest, with ankle bracelets

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs said:
Did you hear Gus chatting up the fact that the young replacement Half for the Storm should be given a few weeks running around with the Storm and to give Cronk an extra week or two off.

I reckon that we should do the same to a young halfback with the skyblue black and white.

although [censored] and [censored] arnt out injured, it will definately not have any effect on our current attacking options.

Just a thought

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

So I take it Aubusson is over 21 then?