What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you Know? thread

roosters06

Juniors
The ratio from your shoulder to your fingers, hip to your toes is exactly the same. I dont have the exact ratio (i dont have my copy of the da vinci code here at the moment. But i think it is something like 1.6:1?

Stranger

Coach
Its not furry, and i did :lol:

You eat like 8 spiders in ur sleep throughout ur life time :)

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
If Barbie were life-size her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand 7 feet (2 m) 2 inches (5 cm) tall and have a neck twice the length of a normal human's neck. :crazy:

roosters06

Juniors
Up until the late 20/21st century in Australia....it was a crime to commit suicide.

The punishment you ask?

Death!

Knightmare

Coach
- JFK's last words were 'So she gave me a blowjob? Jackie, it's you I love!'
- Ayrton Senna was killed on lap 7 of the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix while leading. To this day he doesn't know who ended up winning the race.
- John Wilkes Booth (assassin of President Lincoln), Lee Harvey Oswald (assassin of President Kennedy) and George William Bush (President of the U.S.A currently) all have three names.
- As Princess Diana left the Paris hotel with Dodi Al Fayed on that fateful night of August 31, 1997, she asked Dodi "Do you want to sleep here in the hotel or crash out in the car?"
- It is impossible to lick your elbow
- 8 out of every 10 people who read the above sentence will try and lick their elbow.

Stranger

Coach
-Twinkle Twinkle little star and The ABC song have the same tune

-8 outta 10 people will check if im right.

strewth_mate

Bench
- It is impossible to lick your elbow
- 8 out of every 10 people who read the above sentence will try and lick their elbow.

Wonder how many people would read it, try, read the next line, and try again...

Nikki

Coach
Stranger said:
-Twinkle Twinkle little star and The ABC song have the same tune

-8 outta 10 people will check if im right.

:lol: :lol: So thats what that randon comment was all about!!!

Latest posts