What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you know?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
crap i was 18 years old exactly 18 years after I was born.

thats freaky

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have 26159 posts

if you add the following mathematical icons between the figures like such:

((6-2)x1)+(5+9)=18!!!!!!!!!

*I had to change the first 2 numbers around, but you can see the way the evil 18 is working here

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
and Mr T actually had 18 chains around his neck, all of which were 18 carat gold!!!!

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
Mr T would of won plenty of cash if he had some bets on those sides to get their certain points in sportstab.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Alice Cooper sung a song called I'm Eighteen. My dad had lunch with Alice Cooper in LA today :crazy:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ive just recieved some mail that might help us link this all in... what could rugby league and 18 have in common?

Well former parramatta and warriors "hard" man, Mark Tookey has been sighted sporting 18 chins... he is involved?!

Wilco

Juniors
Dodger said:
Alice Cooper sung a song called I'm Eighteen. My dad had lunch with Alice Cooper in LA today :crazy:

Creed did a cover of that very song!

They are a christian rock band!

Is religion involved?! :shock:

yobbo84

Coach
Are you ready?

On the 18th of this month, St George Illawarra play the Gold Coast at WIN Stadium.

The first time the Gold Coast played at WIN, they had an 18-18 draw with Illawarra.

Their first victory at WIN was an 18-16 victory vs Illawarra in 1989 - 18 years ago.

The last time the Dragons played at Wollongong was on 31st March 2007, where they lost 22-18 to the Cowboys. The time before that, on the 26th August 2006 (26-8 = 18), they beat the Sharks 18-4.

Finally, It's an 1800km round trip from WIN to Carrara... no lie!

Spooky....

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dkos said:
Is religion involved?! :shock:

one would think so, as i highlighted earlier 666 is the devils number

6+6+6= 18
to add weight to the Dunning theory (not that the fat merkin needs anymore, so excuse the pun), ive got mail that the ARU are planing to target 18 NRL players, in a bid to make their 4 teams in the super 14's (4+14=8) resemble something of a success

Timmah

Staff member
skeepe said:
Was locky there too?

:lol: I sh*t you not, my old man actually is in L.A. - unlike locky. He heads for FallingFreewayVille (San Francisco) on the weekend and gets home next week.

Timmah

Staff member
It's actually about 1940k roundtrip W'gong to Carrara :p

Latest posts