What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Difference between Nathan Merritt and tits on a bull?

innsaneink

Referee
effnic said:
You had to bring this thread back because its the only positive to come out of your club in 20 years woopeeeeee. I still think the guy is sh*t.

Crawl back under your rock you ignoramus.......everything regarding Souths lately has been positive.

DeeGan

Bench
innsaneink said:
....everything regarding Souths lately has been positive.

Agreed.

effnic, If we are dating back "20 years" to 1986, Souths were semi-finalists in '86/'87 and I would include the 1989 Minor Premiership as a "positive" on the field as well ;-)

Nathan Merritt's individual effort in leading the try scoring in a struggling wooden spoon side is remarkable. Whilst he has plenty to improve (i.e. defensively), I find it hard to knock the guy who also made the Australian train-on squad and Australian Prime Minister's XIII.

NGR

Juniors
Redback71 said:
i was wondering what you guys were all on until i looked at the dates of the posts
yeah same...

moffo keep the tips coming...

and those that said he let in more tries than he scored, your way off. most of the tries were straight through the middle of the ruck and where ever germaine paulson was defending...

Bumble

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Crawl back under your rock you ignoramus.......everything regarding Souths lately has been positive.

I wouldn't worry about him...probably thinks that only old people watch the news, and he's illiterate so that rules out newspapers.

Moffo, can you predict Marshall to get injured in the first minute of Season 2007, It might keep him injury free for the whole year.

Redback71

First Grade
maybe he can also predict that finch and smith for the eels will be the worst halves pairing in the history of the NRL.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
effnic said:
You had to bring this thread back because its the only positive to come out of your club in 20 years woopeeeeee. I still think the guy is sh*t.

Yeah, sorry for our supporters showing some joy about a small win that has happened to the club. I guess we should STFU and enjoy the spoon that is wedged up our arse. Please accept our apologies, we are not worthy of the great club that is Manly.

By the way, how is old man Arko? I guess since the old boy hasn't been able to rig the comp for you boys, it hasn't been going so well. Those where the halcyon days.

Also, pass on our regards to Fatboy, I hear that he is still on some radio station, except no one except illiterate farks like yourself listen in. Please ensure that he doesn't sit on the end of the bench this year, because we don't want Watmough to injure himself again when he flies off the 'see-saw'.

Cheers

effnic

Bench
Ziggy the God said:
Yeah, sorry for our supporters showing some joy about a small win that has happened to the club. I guess we should STFU and enjoy the spoon that is wedged up our arse. Please accept our apologies, we are not worthy of the great club that is Manly.
Your forgiven. About time one of you came to your senses.

mattyg

Bench
Effnic is still jealous because this bloke scored more tries than his precious own Brett Stewart in 2006.

Mr Saab

Referee
He scored 22 tries, wow.
How many of those were in the last moments of the game, when the game really "mattered"? (sarcasm is wonderful)

effnic

Bench
Brett stewart sh*ts all over Feritt so there is really nothing to be jealous of but speaking of jealousy and holding a grudge you really need to let go about how the bulldogs just could not beat manly in 06 i mean seriously come on.

tiger_nick

Bench
effnic said:
Brett stewart sh*ts all over Feritt so there is really nothing to be jealous of but speaking of jealousy and holding a grudge you really need to let go about how the bulldogs just could not beat manly in 06 i mean seriously come on.

Take a pill mate, youve been sh*tty ever since Crockett ran Stewart down at Brooky in the trial this year.

tiger_nick said:
Take a pill mate, youve been sh*tty ever since Crockett ran Stewart down at Brooky in the trial this year.

Effie is always sh*tty ;-)

He's a good bloke however, just has very little tolerance for opposition supporters.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The only reason Manly beat Canterbury in Round 25 is because:

1. The Manly players blocked Bulldogs defenders from charging down Mr. Orford.

2. The video referee is a cheating f**ker.