What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DIMEBAG's Murder: Conspiracy Theories Examined

MILLWALL

Juniors
The Etemenanki web site, which examines hidden history/reality of Earth, mythology, symbology, prophecies, ancient/esoteric traditions, Atlantis, Mars, secret societies, and grand conspiracies, has offered an interesting theory about the murder of DAMAGEPLAN/ex-PANTERA guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott, with connection to John Lennon's murder, PINK FLOYD and "The Wizard of Oz".

Columbus Shooting - Fall of Metal Star:

Late December 8, precisely when the Sun was at the Galactic Meridian, a deadly shooting incident took place at a rock/metal concert of Damageplan in Columbus Ohio leaving five people dead including the former guitarist of the popular '90s metal band Pantera which had recently evolved into Damageplan. This was one of the top news stories of Dec 8/9 - significant enough to be reported even overseas, owing largely to the fact that as a well-known metal group (especially as Pantera) it had fans or former fans all over the world.

The first thing I noted was that it happened in Columbus - an initial clue that it had 'ritualistic' implications. The second thing that arose my curiosity was the fact that the shooting incident involved members of Pantera whose name I had long (many years) noted was evocative of 'Ben Pandira' ('son of Pandira') as Jesus is sometimes referred to in the Talmud and its ancient Egyptian form, a royal eipthed, 'Pa-ntr-ra', or 'the god Ra' - Ra being a prominent Sun-god. In the previous post I commented:

This is fitting in multiple ways. First, not only do we have the 'pregnancy' theme's 'messianic birth' (Horus-Jesus) aspect prominently expressed here, we also have a strong echo of the fact that the same theme primarily emanates from the rare Venus transit of June 8 when Venus (= Mary/Isis) joined, or mated with, the Sun - thus making the Sun, or Ra, the father figure of the messianic pregnancy. Second, the 'father' aspect emphasized by the term Pantera/Pandira and its biblical nature together evoke the Pope, the father figure of Christianity, whom I happened to bring up as potentially being relevant to the window.

The guitarist shot dead in Columbus was named 'Dimebag' Darrell Abbott and the last name as 'abbot' would refer to the spiritual father heading an abbey - from the Syriac abba meaning 'father' - which is a Christian monastery. This reinforces the Pope connection and relates back to the pattern expressed recently through Pope Petros VI.

Though this does not technically conform to the '9 month' echo scheme, the manifestation of the Pope - or 'Sun/Babylon king' - theme was explicitly mentioned as something we could expect for this window in my Dec 3 post, though it was perhaps more an 'intuitive' comment than a strictly pattern-driven one.

It's also fitting that the guitar hero's death was a 'fall of a metal/rock star', metaphorically expressing the heavenly stone theme - particularly appropriate when added that meteorites are well known for sometimes containing iron or... 'metal'. A meteorite would therefore be a 'fallen metal rock star' which Dimebag's death was.

Through the city's name 'Columbus' we are also guided back to the starting point of the 2004 'omen', the Super Bowl on the anniversary of the space shuttle Columbia disaster, as well as to the Nov 2 election for which Columbus/Ohio became the most important capital/state (in terms of electoral college). This connection is intensified by 'Pantera' being a Italian/Spanish word for 'panther' since the Super Bowl this year was between the Patriots and the Panthers, and the game was held in Texas where the Pantera guys were based.

A 'ritual', therefore, the Columbus shooting was... apparently. Its coincidence with the the Sun crossing the Galactic Meridian was most likely 'by design'. When people started to comment it came exactly 24 years after the murder of John Lennon, similarly shot to death by a deranged fan... well, there was almost a sense of expectedness.

But I did not expect where this was taking me next... tumbling down the rabbit hole...

To the Dark Side of Oz:

As mentioned in the previous post, the shooter in Columbus was named Nathan Gale. I wrote:

'Nathan' means 'gift from God' - relatable to the Olympic/Promethean fire which is at the center of the grand 'super torch ritual' complex we've been closely tracking here. (The 'fire' Prometheus gave to mankind is the ultimate 'gift' in Greek mythology.) More chilling, however, is the following: just recently I discussed the symbolic relevance of The Wizard of Oz in Stargate Cipher 2012 Part 2 (Nov 24) involving the issue of mind control - a link initially transmitted at the Athens Olympics' closing ceremony (a big part of the 'super torch ritual'):

In SCG2012 Part 2 these spirals were ultimately associated with our galaxy, the Milky Way - an important component of the 'super torch ritual'. Indeed, I expressed previously that the window around Dec. 8/9 was special particularly due to the fact that it was when the Sun would cross the Galactic Meridian (represented in the second picture above by the causeway), exactly 6 months after it did so at the time of the Transit of Venus (June 7/8).

...the name of the main character in The Wizard of Oz, 'Dorothy', means none other than 'gift from God' - same as 'Nathan'. Intriguing coincidence? Sure - but that's not all. Dorothy's last name in the movie is... Gale! She is 'Dorothy Gale' - making her practically the same figure as Nathan Gale, the shooter in Columbus!! (Obviously, then, we begin to wonder about the potential involvement of mind control in the strange shooting...)

What's more, around that time - and perhaps even now - The Wizard of Oz had been in heavy rotation on various TV channels; most notably it was played on TNT (Turner Network Television) the very night of the 'ritual' shooting. The media emphasis on Oz was such that on Dec 8 I actually had myself sit down in front of the TV and study the movie... the night of the shooting! In other words, I was watching The Wizard of Oz on TNT specifically to scan for 'ritualistic clues' probably right when Dorothy Gale's 'alter ego' Nathan Gale was performing a 'ritual' by shooting 'Dimebag' Darrell Abbott on stage... And that's just eerie.

That it was on the 'TNT' channel is also appropriate in light of the front cover of the band Damageplan's CD released earlier this year showing a big explosion. As you know, the term 'TNT' (or trinitrotoluene) is practically synonymous with 'explosives'...

And the name 'Damageplan' seemingly hints at the event's omen-type nature. That is to say that in the 'Oz ritual' may be found coded information concerning what's being planned for the near future... and it is certainly suggested to be 'explosive'.

Along the same line, there may be something to the coincidence of 'drop a dime' being slang for 'To make a telephone call, especially to the police to inform on or betray someone'. The guitarist 'Dimebag' was often called simply 'Dime' and he was certainly 'dropped' on Dec 8.

So what could be the 'plan' covertly telegraphed through the Columbus shooting? This is very speculative stuff to be sure but I did a bit of research and thinking on this, and all the clues kept yielding a surprisingly consistent 'message' and it was none other than the 'exit of the Sun-king' theme with particular emphasis on the Pope.

The following points collectively constitute a good starting point:

The pre-Damageplan band Pantera is relatable to the father of Jesus ('ben Pandira'/'son of Pandira') who through its Egyptian version 'Pa-ntr-ra' is 'the god Ra' or the Sun god. The word 'Pope' means 'father' and John Paul II in particular is a form of 'Sun king' (more on this later).

Dimebag's last name 'Abbott' as a variant of 'Abbot' would refer to the head of an 'abbey' (Christian monastery) deriving from the term abba meaning 'father'.

Dimebag Darrell Abbott was shot and killed on the 24th anniversary of John Lennon's death who was similarly shot by a deranged fan.

The Beatles' 1969 album is titled 'Abbey Road' and was recorded in Abbey Road Studios.

The Beatles' core writing team was John Lennon and Paul McCartney - or John and Paul, as in Pope John Paul II. 'Abbey John Paul' is interchangeable with 'Father/Pope John Paul'.

The fourth song on Abbey Road is 'Oh! Darling', seemingly echoed by the name Darrell (i.e. Dimebag) which means 'darling'. The seventh song is George Harrison's 'Here Comes the Sun', and the 10th song composed by the John-Paul team is, simply, 'Sun King' (i.e. the Pope, etc.)

On The Beatles' 1967 album 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' is a song titled 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds'. 'Lucy' is Lucifer-Venus, which is at the center of the ongoing 'super torch ritual', and 'Diamonds' interacts with 'Dimebag' as before adopting the nickname he went by 'Diamond Darrell'.

The cover photograph of Abbey Road is associated with the widespread 'Paul is dead' rumor.

A little more on Point #8:

That cover photograph has since become one of the most famous and most imitated album covers in recording history. The cover also supposedly contains clues adding to the "Paul Is Dead" phenomenon...

About the phenomenon:

The Paul Is Dead rumor started with a series of events in the 1960s that led fans of the popular rock band The Beatles to believe that bassist Paul McCartney was actually dead and replaced with a look-alike. McCartney remains alive, as of 2004.The rumor began in earnest in 1969, when Russ Gibb, a radio DJ from WKNR-FM in Detroit, Michigan, announced that McCartney was dead. Other DJs, television news reporters, newspapers, and magazines picked up on the story and began to look for clues.

The rumor eventually became a full-fledged conspiracy theory as members of the media and Beatles fans searched album artwork and song lyrics for clues to the cover-up and McCartney's supposed death. Believers eventually decided that McCartney had died in a car accident that happened at 5 a.m. on a Wednesday morning... According to believers, McCartney had been replaced with the winner of a McCartney look-alike contest...

And as for the 'clues' according to the urban legend:

The front cover of Abbey Road is a representation of Paul's funeral procession. Lennon is the clergyman or priest (dressed in white), Ringo the funeral director or pall bearer (formally dressed), Paul the corpse (bare feet and cigarette [Sicilian symbol of death] and out of step with the others), and George the grave digger (denim working clothes). Furthermore the licence plate of the white car says LMW 281F. LMW is said to stand for "Linda McCartney Widow (or Weeps)", and 28IF suggests Paul would have been 28 if he had not died. (At the time of the album's release September 26, 1969, Paul was in fact 27.) Additionally, the cigarette in the picture is in Paul's right hand, even though Paul is left-handed. On the back cover, a strangely configured and placed "3" in front of the Beatles name indicates three "remaining" Beatles. Also, the name Beatles has a crack running through the letter S, making it imperfect. Also, if you look at the girl in the blue dress, some people claim that it makes a profile of Paul's face.

It's intriguing that in this urban legend John Lennon as portrayed in the Abbey Road picture represents a clergyman just as Dimebag Abbott was an 'Abbot'/clergyman. And the 'replaced with a look-alike' aspect provides us with an amusing possibility for the current Pope situation. Not necessarily plausible but a possibility nonetheless.

Now, on to the next level...

Turns out, the legendary progressive/psychedelic rock band Pink Floyd also appears to have played a role in the Columbus 'ritual' symbolism. (Accidental or deliberate design, who knows?) For starters, their famous Dark Side of the Moon album recorded at Abbey Road Studios carries a famous urban legend - yes, another one - telling us that the music was secretly designed as an alternate background music to the movie... here it comes, The Wizard of Oz.

When news of this claim hit the major media outlets in 1997, it sparked a widespread interest in the phenomenon. A small community sprang up around various sites (http://www.syncharkive.com/) to further explore this idea. Whether the correspondences are real or imagined, fans of the album often enjoy the experience of seeing Dark Side of the Rainbow, as the combination is sometimes called. The synch is created by pausing the album (Preferably the CD version) at the very beginning, and unpausing when the MGM lion roars for the third time. The members dismissed any relation between the album and the movie on an MTV Special about Pink Floyd in 2002.

It's a strange story but the phenomenon itself appears to be real enough. Certainly the cover art of Dark Side of the Moon showing a beam of light going through a prism filter to turn into a rainbow can be seen as alluding to The Wizard of Oz which features the famous song 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow'.

My initial breakthrough moment of realizing its realistic significance was when I found that the Columbus shooting was preceded just the day before on Dec 7 by a rare 'occultation' event involving the Moon passing directly in front of Jupiter, clearly visible in the dark sky of eastern/central North America. It was a special cosmic configuration when Jupiter - the planet/god traditionally honored by the Olympic Games and the planet that turns into a star dubbed 'Lucifer' (= Venus) in Arthur C. Clarke's '2010', a sequel to '2001' - was directly on the 'dark side of the Moon' (not a scientifically accurate description, but it fits the intended meaning, the farther side as seen from Earth). Jupiter is also the Greco-Roman king of the (Olympian) gods and comparable on an earthly level to the Roman kingship now embodied by the papacy.

inertia666

Juniors
i'm not even wasting my time reading that kind of bollocks.

you can find answers and links to anythign if you look hard enough and believe in astrology and numerology.

what a load of horseshite. :lol:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I scrolled over it in about 10 seconds and I STILL feel stupider for looking at it. Whoever wrote that pile of horseshit is wasting precious oxygen.