What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgrace

footy watch

Juniors
Wat a disgraceful first 40 min. The big head ego eagles r back. DNt know if I blame them or the weak Toovey and useless Matt parish tactics. Who's the captain of the ship???

footy watch

Juniors
Memo Geoff Toovey. Get ur head out of ur arse and discipline the team or leave. It's obvious who controls the team. Performances like that deserve ur resignation.u have done nothing with a premiership team

BlueEyes

Juniors
Just wondering what team "footy watch" coaches so that we can compare his efforts with Tooveys and make an educated decision on his statements.

Pig Mouth

Juniors
575069_362385867161808_512625289_n.jpg

stevekh

Juniors
when you hear on game day the team has the flu, lose Matai because of it & both the Stewart bros are out injured did you expect a different result? Same story all year we are struggling to get our whole team on the field at the same time so i wont be slitting my wrists as sometimes thats how footy is.

I just walked into lil Foot Watch's bedroom and low & behold all his toys are on the floor. Shame.

Anyway back to the football.

GuardDog

Juniors
premireships aren't won in July and I still regard your team as the benchmark
finals footy is a different level all together

footy watch

Juniors
Footy watch is smart enough to see the difference in styles of play that made manly successful and what isn't. Running the ball on the blind side 1st tackle is garbage. Options are, u go into touch first play and lose possession like last night and previous weeks or if tackled your next hit up is into 6 forward as your on the sideline. The lack of structure is obvious and since when does halves play on either side of the ruck. A halfbacks role is to roam, dictate, and get the players round the field. Not once has manly worked to a percentage of the field and cherry Evans distributes to foran and so on. And no I don't coach and I am a fan, a fan who sees and understands the concept of the game. And to be brutally honest, what manly are dishing up won't go past 2nd week of finals..

CC_Eagle

First Grade
After two premierships in four years, It'll take a lot for me to be unsatisfied or upset by this football team. Especially after the designated 'off game' of the season.

woodyk2

First Grade
Best players out and the rest pretty much crook. As soon as i heard i thought ''oh here we go''. For a team to be trashed with injuries and speculation with signings,board etc etc to be in 7th is bloody good news. We shall be right.

Briza

Juniors
While i am deeply dissapointed in the effort against Newcastle, it's quite obvious that those that didn't play are extremely important to our side.
Fingers crossed we have our strongest side on the park come Finals time, then i believe we will see the best of the Sea Eagles.