What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgruntled? here is your chance to be heard.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
SpiderShark said:
there was more notice than that - but probably just enough to prevent a provisional member attending for the obvious reason

What???

and can somebody thereask sticky what sort of priority Mateo is?

Item 1) The performance of the current board members.

In reference to
a)the hiring and sacking of Chris Anderson ($500k)
b)the hiring and sacking of Stuart Raper and Adrian Lam (300k)
c)the appointment of Greg Pierce with no real qualifications to run a football club
d)The lack of retention of Matt King
David Peachey
Nathan Merritt
Tevita Latu
e)the signing of key players to 5 year deals at a huge cost.
f)The loss of key staff and personnel over the last 2 years, including the constant frustration of the late Steve Rogers with the current board.
g)the abandonement of club legends like ET in disgust of decisions made by the current board.
h)The fact that this current club cries very poor and BARRY PIERCE the club president is being paid upwards of 90k to be run a club in comparison to other clubs whereby the boss of the clubs poor their own money into their respective clubs. Take, take, take.

Quigs

Immortal
Can you ask them that now that Wussell and Homes for Rent has made their players wear designer suits to the games to make them feel good and they now have 3 out of 3... - is our club going to introduce a similar policy to make our blokes feel better / wanted which perhaps be indicative of their performances to date ...

Perhaps a whip around and a trip to Lowes or Best and Lest could be on the cards.

Or maybe we could get away with hiring a few - i know this bloke that knows a bloke that has a mobile hire suit business....

cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I was watching Puberty Blues yesterday and it showed Cronullas main drag before it became a mall and the old Lowes store. It was called Manhatten back then.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Quigs said:
Or maybe we could get away with hiring a few - i know this bloke that knows a bloke that has a mobile hire suit business....

cheers
Quigs

I think stu only does formal wear. We would look dandy walking through the gates in top hats and tails. The Fred Astaire look.

Boldo

Juniors
This is an interesting function and I don't think they will get anything out of it at all. Boldo will be attending.

sticky ricky

Juniors
Quigs said:
Can you ask them that now that Wussell and Homes for Rent has made their players wear designer suits to the games to make them feel good and they now have 3 out of 3... - is our club going to introduce a similar policy to make our blokes feel better / wanted which perhaps be indicative of their performances to date ...

Perhaps a whip around and a trip to Lowes or Best and Lest could be on the cards.

cheers
Quigs

I read today in the Herald that the Cronulla players had to buy their own!

if i could go.. heres the list of things i would be questioning.

1. why the light towers on the peter burns stand side werent working?
2. why is their no real structure for getting a taxi outside the ground? no security..no real line. we saw 2 scuffles break out about the taxi system. one guy cut the line and got in the cab as he entered the grounds. only for the driver to drive up infront of the club and allow a rabid souths woman to open the door and try to steal his glasses.

3. why cant i buy a tie like the players wear?
4. why is that kimmorley is that predictable that my 5 year old cousin can call the play befor it happens?
5. why do we play the ball so slow?
6. why did we ge rid of peach?
7. why didnt we bother to chase players like asotasi, kidwell ect.

Latest posts