What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgruntled Knights supporters please sign in here...

Y2Eel

First Grade
MAFIA said:
geeeezzzzzzzzz all that money for a winger f**k me, yep you will win the premiership now rolmfao, typical eels supporters 1 moment you are booing your players and your club and now you are all happy with tahu's signiture, now all you got to do is buy yourself a backline and ya half way there,ahhhhh sh*t sorry i forgot they all left ya lmfao schifcofskie,donald,hodsen, moodie,richards,drew, ohhh and boy wonder lyons.......... yes tahu will make a bigggggggggg diffrence!!!!

well lets see

1. wade
2. burt
3. tahu
4. freshy
5.grothe
6.morris
7.dykes/witt

yeah we need a backline dont we champ :roll:

and its LYON theres only 1 of him and hope he come back in 06

eelsta

Bench
Missa said:
thanx for not rubbing it in Y2eel...unlike some others
missa dont let them stir u too much just a bit excited
besides u still have carmont
cheers

Missa

Juniors
thanx eelsta...its hard losing 3 great players it just makes u wonder ....i do like georgie...but i dont think we have signed him either...we r going to lose more if we dont do something.....u guys r so lucky to get tahu....he is just awesum

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It's ok Missa, you see being a parra supporter has been hard for the last 3 years, you have to appreciate we don't get excited to often.

You guy's will be alright, just don't loose to many more.

eelsta

Bench
Missa said:
thanx eelsta...its hard losing 3 great players it just makes u wonder ....i do like georgie...but i dont think we have signed him either...we r going to lose more if we dont do something.....u guys r so lucky to get tahu....he is just awesum
just ask them how they would feel if hindy left omg it would cause a mass suicide :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gooba

Juniors
hahahhaa its funny that... youve been going down hill after 2001... hahahhaa the only way to beat them is to buy them woo hoo go eels :roll:

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Y2Eel said:
MAFIA said:
geeeezzzzzzzzz all that money for a winger f**k me, yep you will win the premiership now rolmfao, typical eels supporters 1 moment you are booing your players and your club and now you are all happy with tahu's signiture, now all you got to do is buy yourself a backline and ya half way there,ahhhhh sh*t sorry i forgot they all left ya lmfao schifcofskie,donald,hodsen, moodie,richards,drew, ohhh and boy wonder lyons.......... yes tahu will make a bigggggggggg diffrence!!!!

well lets see

1. wade
2. burt
3. tahu
4. freshy
5.grothe
6.morris
7.dykes/witt

yeah we need a backline dont we champ :roll:

and its LYON theres only 1 of him and hope he come back in 06

Im sorry but that is so not an intimidating backline.

scottyeel

Bench
Gooba said:
hahahhaa its funny that... youve been going down hill after 2001... hahahhaa the only way to beat them is to buy them woo hoo go eels :roll:
Pot...Kettle...Black :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts