What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgusted, what else can be said.

imasharkie

Coach
Sharks played their usual type of game.

Wonder what Lance thought of his new team, probably be back at Stains office on Monday morning looking for his old job back.

I think I have wasted fifty bucks on backing them to win the premiership with TAB.

Aries

Bench
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
Exactly coastal, how much longer are we expected to wait for success, the old classics trotted out, they tried hard, these is some good young players coming through, there always next year, how many times have we heard this

and you reckon you not a genius, and a staunch sharks supporter, yet after 1 game you dribble this out? :roll:

Feej

First Grade
imasharkie said:
Sharks played their usual type of game.

Wonder what Lance thought of his new team, probably be back at Stains office on Monday morning looking for his old job back.

I think I have wasted fifty bucks on backing them to win the premiership with TAB.
Did you seriously think at the start of this season that we would? - I'm not being a "doom and gloomer", but realistically you must have known that they were at long odds for a reason....

Aries

Bench
imasharkie said:

dont tear that ticket up yet mate, or mail it to me...;-)

26-1 X $50

perth sharkie

Juniors
This was one of the weakest Brisbane teams I can remember. We should've put them to bed by half time. Too many individual errors again, hopefully we'll improve against Manly.

MusiC FreaK

Juniors
Still early days.. but somehow I can't get the disappointment out of my head.. what a refuge the forum here is.. hehe, for after the game reviews..

Aries said:
and you reckon you not a genius, and a staunch sharks supporter, yet after 1 game you dribble this out? :roll:

Exactly how long have you supported the sharks, how many games have you ever been to see, how mnay times have you seen the team have a chance, only to hear, about next year, i wouldnt be surprised if your a johnny come lately and only supporting them team since the mid 90's

sharkmachine07

Juniors
if simmo had of caught the ball in the first half and scored and if covell had of passed the ball to scott we could of won the game but. we need to hang on to the ball and get to the kick.

next week should be alot better.

imasharkie

Coach
Quote:
Originally Posted by imasharkie

Aries said:
dont tear that ticket up yet mate, or mail it to me...;-)

26-1 X $50

Unfortunately Aries I put it on via the internet, so I guess I'm stuck with it.
You're right on the price though, it was $26 when I put it on before the season started.

imasharkie

Coach
Exactly how long have you supported the sharks, how many games have you ever been to see, how mnay times have you seen the team have a chance, only to hear, about next year, i wouldnt be surprised if your a johnny come lately and only supporting them team since the mid 90's

Aries is a bit of a legend here SSB68. Been around since the year dot.

Aries

Bench

Im 46, followed the sharks since 73...:p

5harkies

Juniors
Are we going to have to put up with another year of this crap. I'm sick of it, tonights game is enough for me to light a match, next week better not make me drop it on my jersey. I'm sic of hearing if so and so caught this and if the other bloke kicked that. When do the if's and nexts stop.

The Popper

Bench
Another game thrown away. Main offender - Covell - wanted to score himself when he had a faster unmarked Scott in support who would only have had to catch the ball to score.
Another year and here we go again. The only thing that keeps me sane is the thought: `Tigers won in '69, Tigers won in 2005'.
Maybe our best move is to go see Singo and relocate to the Central Coast. At least that would put us out of our misery. I could then spend Saturday night quality time at home with the missus. :(

The Popper

Bench
Another game thrown away. Too many mistakes. Main offender - Covell - wanted to score himself when he had a faster unmarked Scott in support who would only have had to catch the ball to score.
Another year and here we go again. The only thing that keeps me sane is the thought: `Tigers won in '69, Tigers won in 2005'.
Maybe our best move is to go see Singo and relocate to the Central Coast. At least that would put us out of our misery. I could then spend Saturday night quality time at home with the missus. :(

The Popper

Bench
Another game thrown away. Too many mistakes. Main offender - Covell - wanted to score himself when he had a faster unmarked Scott in support who would only have had to catch the ball to score.

Aries

Bench
5harkies said:
Are we going to have to put up with another year of this crap. I'm sick of it, tonights game is enough for me to light a match, next week better not make me drop it on my jersey. I'm sic of hearing if so and so caught this and if the other bloke kicked that. When do the if's and nexts stop.

See ya "neg"... enjoy whatever team you pick to follow from here on :p

Aries said:
See ya "neg"... enjoy whatever team you pick to follow from here on :p

So Aries, can we have a say without being labelled 'neg' or should we all go warm and fuzzy with tonights loss?

Oh, and by the way, I'm as old as you and have been supporting the Sharks for as long.