What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgusted, what else can be said.

White Poiner

Coach
I love these emotional threads... Its so funny..

FFS guys... cronulla are not gonna win it this year.

And this Steve Rogers thing.. Cronulla dont need inspiration.. They need better players.. And i dare say a better coach.

Aries

Bench
Coastal Shark said:
So Aries, can we have a say without being labelled 'neg' or should we all go warm and fuzzy with tonights loss?

Oh, and by the way, I'm as old as you and have been supporting the Sharks for as long.

As I keep saying, you can say what you like here...

BUT, if I'm branded a "fluffy" for seeing the positive, then you are a "neg" for seeing the negative and, well, coming out with some pretty dumb comments, for our first game...:p

Just looked rusty, remember they haven't had a hit out since February 25, and the likes of St George Illawarra, Bulldogs and Parramatta were mistake ridden in their first games last week. We'll come good and I'm not about to start slashing the wrists just yet. Looking forward to seeing that second Sharks try when the replay is up on Bigpond, sounds like a ripper.

I'm with the realists. My expectations weren't high before the start of the season. Not as bad as 2003, but nevertheless a lean year. Losing the Peach, Stevo, and Nuts was always going to be tough. I hope they improve, but this year isn;t going to be the year long suffering sharks fans are dreaming of.

Mr Saab

Referee
Feej said:
Totally agree Wittyfan - The Broncos were pathetic.

broncos were very poor. no argument there....but if the broncos were pathetic, what the hell does that make the sharks????????

Sharkie™

Juniors
i sat there last night and thought what a waste of 18 bucks to get in here, thats good beer money. i was absoulty shocked with how we lost that its like as soon as half time hit they went and had a few dozen schooners so they came so pissed that they didnt know what the f**k was going on.

first half performance: 7.5/10
second half: -7.5/10

BWNB

First Grade
killed it in the first half,bit under done but Simo was better than expected and our decence wanst to bad either.

tye

Juniors
I think the biggest mistake Raoer made was not playing another 1 or possibly 2 trials. We started of so well but as the game continued we ran out of puff. and the errors started to flow. there were some good signs in the match and we will improve. Covell should be dropped to think about some poor errors of judgement and loo loo is just not up to the pace off 1st grade. All in all a poor result but some positive signs.

Sharkie™

Juniors
now that i have soaked it in a bit, im absoulty gutted, i cant believe they let it slip, i am so shocked its not funny.
im angry because there is something with this side that they can never play for 80 mins, they ALWAYS f**king nod off its so annoying.

Sharkie™

Juniors
we need vagana, gallen and hilder back as soon as possible i think we missed vaganas attack and gallen and hilders defence.

Barrowmundi

I agree with you sharksman............Once Gallen, Hilder and Vags are back we can piss off Bailey to somewhere other than a footy field, use Bird as utility and Loo Loo backs to reserves as he doesnt cut it. But then we still have our major problem ........that gimp kimmorley.