What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disinterested players

mozza91

Coach
I thought Korbin Sims was disinterested when he was at the Knights but seeing him play at the Broncs I've realised he's just f**king ordinary.
That’s his merkin of a brother you’re describing. Got 600k a year from us to miss simple tackles and drop the ball over the line. That try he scored yesterday the prick would’ve dropped it over the line if he was in a Knights jersey.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I hate seeing how happy the players are after a game where they’ve lost. It really doesn’t seem to matter much to them, one of the big differences I’ve noticed compared to the English game where players look gutted when defeated and embarrassed if it’s a big loss.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Before he was a Rooster I would have said that Reece Robinson fits the bill perfectly for this thread.

And now after 3 games I feel as though he's the poster child for disinterested players. He tried to catch a pass one handed on the weekend. Not to mention his care free woft at Lino's bomb for a try.

Also good call on Nate Myles. His last season at the Roosters was an absolute disgrace. His best effort that season was when he took a shit in a hallway.

Iafeta

Referee
Before he was a Rooster I would have said that Reece Robinson fits the bill perfectly for this thread.

And now after 3 games I feel as though he's the poster child for disinterested players. He tried to catch a pass one handed on the weekend. Not to mention his care free woft at Lino's bomb for a try.

Also good call on Nate Myles. His last season at the Roosters was an absolute disgrace. His best effort that season was when he took a shit in a hallway.

How on earth with the Chookies sombrero does Reece Robinson waltz onto your roster?

You should get salary cap discounts for providing him with a charity payment.

That merkin brought back strong memories of Paul Cariage. Does he just suck or did kick and giggle ruin him?

Tommy Smith

Referee
How on earth with the Chookies sombrero does Reece Robinson waltz onto your roster?

You should get salary cap discounts for providing him with a charity payment.

That merkin brought back strong memories of Paul Cariage. Does he just suck or did kick and giggle ruin him?
I remember him as a mercurial fullback who was perhaps the biggest pea heart in defence I've ever seen.

He'd deadset pull out of tackles on the try line.

So the pathetic efforts he showed on Saturday are exactly how I remember him.

I know we lack depth but I think he's done as a Rooster now. At least as a winger.

Aubusson will go to wing with Baptiste on the bench to spell Friend.

gunpk

Juniors
I hate seeing how happy the players are after a game where they’ve lost. It really doesn’t seem to matter much to them, one of the big differences I’ve noticed compared to the English game where players look gutted when defeated and embarrassed if it’s a big loss.
One of the things I dislike as well. Seems to be more common with younger players now.
I know players aren't as attached to the clubs as they were before as they move around teams a lot more but it really gets me angry to see the players joking around as soon as the final whistle blows even when they get hammered.
As a fan I'd much prefer guys like J.Trbojevic who sulks after a loss. To me as a fan it shows he has some passion for the club

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

Roll the tape on our 62-6 loss to Penrith in 2013 (?). It sparked a mini riot amongst fans over here, the way our guys were smiling, bro shaking and generally no f**k giving after being given the mother of all spankings at the hands of their old coach. That game encompassed this thread. We actually won the next 5 in a row, some bloody how. Must've been Origin time (it was).

Latest posts