What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dissapointed

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
After i made a comment about this game yesterday after my first game i played, i know have played around 16 games and i love it. It seriously grows on you this game. :D

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Parra_Eels said:
well i just have to be envious of just about everyone on this board coz i don't have the god damn thing!

same here!! I tried Big W,Target,Dick Smith,Grace Bros,Toys R Us and even EB for a copy up at Erina Fair this arvo and couldnt find one copy! Ill try again tomorrow hoping that they didnt put it on the shelves. If not its buying it online for me.

fatshark

Bench
I dont know how a game of NRL can be compared to Madden. Is the NRL game a turn based game or real time?

Razor

Coach
fatshark said:
I dont know how a game of NRL can be compared to Madden. Is the NRL game a turn based game or real time?

Madden isn't a turn based game either.

You get tackled, play the ball, and play - same as in Rugby League

ripper

YES MADDEN 2004 MAY VERY WELL BE SUPERIOR BUT HEY THATS AFTER HOW MANY VERSIONS OF THE GAME? I HAVE FIFA 2004, I DO ENJOY IT AND LOVE THE CAREER MODE, YET I THINK THE GAMEPLAY ITSELF COULD BE MUCH BETTER, THINK BACK TO THE EARLY VERSIONS OF BOTH AND TELL ME IF YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE SUPERIOR AT THE TIME, THEN LOOK AT WHERE EA SPORTS HAS TAKEN THEM OVER THE YEARS.
THIS LEAGUE GAME IS GREAT,WILL ONLY GET BETTER VERSION AFTER VERSION. WOULD YOU ALL RATHER PLUG BACK IN YOUR AMIGA OR SEGA AND GO BACK DOWN THAT ROAD, I FOR ONE DEFINITELY NOT.
WELL DONE HES YOU HAVE DONE WELL AND HAVE NOW PROVIDED A PLATFORM FOR A FRNACHISE TO GROW AND GET BETTER VERSION AFTER VERSION

But thats my point, some of you Leaguies are saying it is better then Madden

Goleel

Juniors
It's more fun than Madden if your a big league fan, since its the sport you love rather than one you aren't as big a fan of but enjoy playing the game. It's the same for union fans, they'll be more objective because they aren't as emotionally attached to the sport and wont be able to overlook the faults as easily as league fans will do.

Matt M

Juniors
Madden is alright but its not as good as people make it out to be. I usually just end up doing the training games.

I think the game is absolutly brilliant! 10/10 effort for sure.

so i far ive won the NRL with the tigers on reserve, losing only 3 games. ive allmost finished the ESL with castleford, won SOO, City/Country and the tri series and unlocked a bunch of things. it's absolutley amazing! :D

New Jack

Juniors
I HATE MADDEN!!

Gridiron is the most rediculous game in the world.....its a pansy sport that takes like 3 hours..........its just contact chess. Only in America hey.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Latest posts