What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do administrators not like talking to inferiors

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK

First Grade
Is it just me or when you need help from an admin they dont want to talk to those inferior to them??

Why is that??

shadow grinder

First Grade
RaiderKate said:
Is it just me or when you need help from an admin they dont want to talk to those inferior to them??

Why is that??

if you make a dick of yourself they will respond...i know from experince. :(

RK

First Grade
Ahh I see

Thats what I thought they were here for. To help us bogans out!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well I haven't heard from you and I've replied to a dozen PMs and emails today.

Its obviously something deeply important - perhaps you could tell us what you're talking about.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I don't think so.

Interesting PM exchange RaiderKate. The lack of information only being matched by the cryptic nature of the message.. well worth staying back for.

Oh and furrycat, here's hoping its not what I think it is. You were never that good at covering your tracks. ;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't necessarily like talking to my inferiors but, as a moderator I have to. If I only talked to people who were on my level - I'd have 99% of the forum on ignore. :lol:

RK

First Grade
Willow said:
I don't think so.

Interesting PM exchange RaiderKate. The lack of information only being matched by the cryptic nature of the message.. well worth staying back for.

Oh and furrycat, here's hoping its not what I think it is. You were never that good at covering your tracks. ;-)

Willow

It was lack of information, as I feel that I may take it further then the administrators. Defamation is one of the rules and its funny how peoples threads and that get deleted but when someone wants to find out whether its a second account to someone and the admins cant even tell me that then it is a bit wrong. I dont want to know who it is, I just want to know if its a second account to someone.

Im not trying to start anything, I just want to get this solved.

That is all.

An41

Juniors
f**ken cry me a river, so now you're threating the admins, to "take it furthur".

This is the internet deal with it

Willow

Assistant Moderator
RaiderKate said:
Willow

It was lack of information,
I'll say.
Look, in all those PMs late last night, you still didn't get to the point of what the problem was.

From what you did manage to say, I feel this is something happening off-site, possibly over msn messenger. And therefore nothing to do with this site.
RaiderKate said:
as I feel that I may take it further then the administrators.
If you like, go ahead and 'take it further'. But keep this site out of it.
RaiderKate said:
Defamation is one of the rules
The rule are for THIS site. The rules don't apply to what happens to you in other areas of the internet.
RaiderKate said:
and its funny how peoples threads and that get deleted but when someone wants to find out whether its a second account to someone and the admins cant even tell me that then it is a bit wrong. I dont want to know who it is, I just want to know if its a second account to someone.
It is not the job of Admin to tell you the secured sign-in details of members. Not only is it a breach of confidence, it can also be misused. Admin are simply not going to make this information public.
RaiderKate said:
Im not trying to start anything, I just want to get this solved.
By asking for secured information?
And you're not trying to start anything? Sure.
RaiderKate said:
That is all.
Good. Now if you don't mind, I think you've been entertained well enough. Time to lock this down.

If you have any further queries which actually involve this site, email is your best avenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.