What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do or Die

Jedda

Juniors
I hope the Knights come down there and kick some Gooster Arse!

I'm imagining the looks on all those Gooster supporters when their prettied-up, latte sipping nancyboys get the hiding of their lives by a team most classed as "also-rans" when it was announced that Johns was gone for the season.

I've shown faith in my team by hauling my butt over the Tasman, here's hoping the team show to faith and respect in each other and their respective talents and shake this Finals Series by the neck to the final whistle.

They say it ain't over till the fat lady sings... well, I'll be singing long and loud when the Knights win this weekend.

Goosters, You will be plucked, stuffed and fu**ed!

~bedsy~

First Grade
I'm going home to Port on the weekend to watch the footy with a Rooster's fan. So that should be interesting.
It will be fun though.... mum wants me and him to be sitting away from each other :lol:

Doctor

Bench
That has to be Chook's shortest ever post!!!
Ha Ha :lol: - yeah that is probably close. As I've said before, most of the time longer posts are preferable because you get a chance to explain yourself - as opposed to an ambiguous :x or :D

But sometimes a quick reply is better - no point beating around the bush if what you have to say is short and sharpe.

And point of fact - I think we'll win, I'm confident our mob is ready and that the heavy underdogs tag will do them good - just like Manly 97, Parra 01, and Broncos 03 , no-one expects us to win, not even the most optimistic non-Knights fans. But we'll win, they're too good a side to get beaten without proving a few knockers wrong.

Dare I say...... Trust me??

astrogirl

First Grade
Original_Chook said:
As I've said before, most of the time longer posts are preferable because you get a chance to explain yourself - as opposed to an ambiguous :x or :D
I do find that using the smile :) after a comment can help get the right tone across though!

Latest posts