What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do Somoa still play league?

Big Bunny

Juniors
There is no senior comp until July 30, the first league since 2003. The Samoan Secondary schools comp starts on Sept 14. Ages 15 to u19 are to be catered to.

screeny

Bench
nospam49™ said:
I only post here because I know I can force Screeny off of this web site as well! :cool:

Eh? The only site I've 'left' is TRL as I didn't want to pay a tenner. Or maybe you 'forced' me off...hhmmmmnnn......

Last time I posted on this thread I asked you a question, about RL no less, asking you why you think Carlnz's list is 'fantasy'. Well, why do you? All those nations, except the three I mentioned, have domestic comps of varying sizes, unless you know different.

No they dont.

And ah...you should do a sreach of your own posts on this forum. I remember seeing a post from you saying you left TRL becuase of me! :lol:

screeny

Bench
Oh, now that you mention it, you did make posting on their rather pointless....

'No they don't'? Do you mean the countries on that list don't have domestic comps or something else? Which ones don't?

screeny

Bench
nospam49™ said:
Samoa and South Africa for a start.

Gee, you don't do yourself any favours, do you? Samoa ain't even on Carlnz's list, and I already stated that SA, along with Holland and Windies, don't have comps.

Ironic that you accuse carlnz of drafting a 'fantasy' list, then go and add Samoa on yourself! Not the most watertight of arguments, really, is it.....

To be honest I lost interest in this a couple of days ago. Im just here to look at you and laugh as I think of how I drove you off TRL and how you said you'd leave this site if I kept posting! :cool:

screeny

Bench
Ah, ok. So now you're openly admitting that discussing RL isn't really of any interest to you. Fair enough.

Big Bunny said:
There is no senior comp until July 30, the first league since 2003. The Samoan Secondary schools comp starts on Sept 14. Ages 15 to u19 are to be catered to.

I was hoping you were right Bunny ! Because earlier I post the same and I was told the same thing .
As far as Im concern I haven't heard anything from Samoa apart from the 7s tournament they had early on .
Im getting really sick of the SRL making noise and then don't follow it up . The same thing happen last year when they told Tai Tasieri and rugby league review that they were starting a comp .

The Observer

Staff member
nospam49, trolling and thread hijacking is against forum rules. Everyone is sick of it. Give it up.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Why doesn't the federation select 10 or 12 nations and put funds into these eg. Lebanon, Russia, Fiji, Tonga etc isn't it better to have quality rather than quantity? With all due respect to teams like Portugal, Singapore, Greece, Italy etc. Once we have consolidated the others then we can spread further.

Latest posts