What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do the dragons wingers look good becasue of gaznier and cooper

Do the dragons wingers look good because of gasnier and cooper

• yes, they are sh*t

Votes: 36 45.6%
  • no, they are naturally good

Votes: 43 54.4%

• Total voters

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
did a pair of corners posts represent country or nsw?
wait a minute............did anyone bar about 4 wingers in the comp do that? NO!

Johns Magic

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
did a pair of corners posts represent country or nsw?
wait a minute............did anyone bar about 4 wingers in the comp do that? NO!

There's always 4 corner posts on the field in a representative match.

They do a damn fine job too.

Stop dissing cornerposts.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
lets see..............

a thread about the Dragons started by a Sharks fan :-k

don't think I'll vote

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LMAO... funny thread.

At the risk of creating a discussion...

Did you see Naiqama stand up Lockyer last Sunday? Its not the first time he's done it this year. He just gets better and better.

Colin Best... former Shark come good. Playng the best footy of his career. Turning into a top class finisher.

And just in case the obvious is lost on you nullasharks, wingers are notorious for scoring tries on the end of back line movements.

Nice bait. ;-)

Dog-E

Juniors
Well also at the horrendous risk of turning this into an actual discussion - Naiqama's the goods allright - has a chock-full bag of tricks, and some speeeeed to burn!...I have a funny feeling that Colin Best is feeding greedily off the Cooper & Gasnier show tho - Best's good form will likely disappear @ some stage, almost as quick as it appeared...As they say - Form is temporary - but class is PERMANENT.

And I would not describe Best as being 'Class'....When compared directly to other winger's in the NRL and England.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I was impressed with the way how Naiqama and Best combined to score Saints' third try against the Broncos last Sunday.

Sure, by then the battle of the ruck had been won... but that's when the backs are supposed to cut loose.

It was tops watching two wingers running up the middle of the park in support of each other.
Naiqama drew in the cover defence, and then passed inside to Best who simply put the foot down to score under the posts.
Great footy I reckon.

Nugby

Juniors
The best I've ever seen from two wingers up the centre of the park would have to have been Simmonds chip and chase to open the scoring against the Roosters last year, running infield, drawing Minichiello in and then passing to Blacklock for the try.

As for this poll, I think it backfired on an inexperienced shark fan and will leave it at that. Unless he wants me to create a poll asking if the sharks halves look crap because a) their forwards are crap b)their hookers are crap or c)they're crap. :D

New poll.

This thread should be renamed;
(a) Education system floundering in the shire (refer to spelling of current thread)
(b) Sharks fans have nothing going for them, yet again
(c) Sharks fan resorts to feeble attempts of bagging Saints when their team is going shyte, yet again
(d) Thread blocked
(e) some witty Luke Covell related title

The Colonel

Immortal
Strange thread. Gasnier and Cooper are working off the back off some great work by a very good forward pack, who are giving the halves room to move. The forward pack are working well off a great roll on created by their two dummy halves in Ennis and Young. Good all round side with potential match winners across the park - not just Gasnier and Cooper. Best and Naiqama are benefiting from the form of the two centres but they are also more than capable themselves.

Mr Saab

Referee
The Colonel said:
Strange thread. Gasnier and Cooper are working off the back off some great work by a very good forward pack, who are giving the halves room to move. The forward pack are working well off a great roll on created by their two dummy halves in Ennis and Young. Good all round side with potential match winners across the park - not just Gasnier and Cooper.

exactly..gas and coop are not the sole reason as to why Wes and Colin are playing well. If Lance, Luke, Shaun, Jason, Michael, and Dean dont go forward then Barrett and Hornby cant do their work. It is all a flow on effect.

Latest posts